Screenshot Your Homepage

6 Likes

:upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Other Site

8 Likes

I’m on my phone right now, so I can send screenshots of my website’s home page through my phone:

W/ navbar menu closed:

W/ navbar menu open:

7 Likes

The 1KiloByte project because I’m noob at programming :slight_smile:

6 Likes

still work in progress.

6 Likes

my website is very basic and created in notepad++ because im a geek and love typing in raw html

6 Likes

Don’t have a website for now but here is a webpage which I designed using Tailwindcss!

7 Likes

I also updated the website with some changes to the home page and also updated some dependencies to their latest versions. Now here’s the new home page (shot on my MacBook):

Oh, and @MAVELL, I also noticed you made some changes on the topic’s title (and also to one of the images on the first post)!

5 Likes

OH YES !
In Broadcast Design … the Executive-Producers EXPECT
you to to make Multiple Changes, over & over again.
There never happy with a Single Design. they always Expect more
“EXCELENCE is STANDARD” & the
“Standard is Excellence”
Be prepared to change Rapidly , if your in Broadcast-Design x.
Capture

3 Likes

@MAVELL why did you change this topic thread title to
“Please remove this post . Thankyou”

?

2 Likes

Changed the title back

5 Likes

maybe one of you can convince me to share mine :wink:

4 Likes

you better share pictures of your cats

6 Likes

I am pretty bad at website designing in HTML and CSS, but I tried :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That’s actually good!

5 Likes

No way you are calling this bad…
It’s pretty cool!

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!
But the website is badly made, for example on some pages I have text overflowing and I have the slightest Idea on how to fix those

2 Likes

Well, I could recommend this topic if you want to learn some tips for quality website design, which was also the same one that inspired to make this topic possible, even though the OP decided to delete their Client Area profile and so I’m gonna post it again:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t call them a homepage, and, I wouldn’t reccomend it on a public forum.