Screenshot Your Homepage

I love it tbh but if you want a little cleaner icons think about switching to heroicons. pure SVG with outline and filled formats in 3 different sizes ( fully open source too ). Tabler has a lot more if you wanna check them out too. ( also converted into a font for application integration )

5 Likes

changed logo (its animated now), added a cool cursor effect, changed the background, the font, and timestamp image resolution a bit.

3 Likes

would you be open to constructive critisism? I noticed a few things that might be confusing for your visitors.

5 Likes

yeah sure

2 Likes

4 Likes

Everyones looks so much better

5 Likes

Don’t underestimate yourself; your website is still good. It might be bigger for desktop devices because you designed it mobile-first, but if you can improve it a little it should be better.

5 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

The design brings me a feeling of nostalgia though it is my first time seeing the website.

4 Likes

Here’s ( one of ) mine.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Following Send website links!

It is open again!

4 Likes

Not necessary imo.

A CS 1.6 Project

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I didn’t post here… Anyway here is my website redesign for I think the third time, with a modern look to it! The design works even for 1080p display, though I designed it on my MacBook…

2 Likes

Is the footer text meant to be dark?

It’s a design choice made by me!

2 Likes

Map Library

2 Likes

heckin massive update (I think), almost done sorting js files, stopped using center html tag and basically the page looks more awesome now
oh and I included some cool 88x31 buttons because why not

3 Likes