Domain shows Parking Website from Domainhoster

Website URL

artroom-0711.de

Other Information

If I go to my website artroom-0711.de I see only the parking Site from my domainhoster. Is there anything to set up in my infinityfree Account?
I have all files uploaded in the correct htdocs directory.

The .de whois data is very useless compared to other TLDs, but it seems that the nameservers of your domain changed yesterday.

If you don’t initiate this action, either your domain has expired or your registrar marked your domain as fraud or something like that.

Please contact your registrar. There’s not anything we can do for you.

5 Likes

Given that .de domains are picky with nameservers, I assume that you added the domain with CNAME verification?

If so, you still need to make additional DNS changes to actually make traffic go to your account with us. That step is described in the CNAME validation article too:

5 Likes

You are right. I have done the verification by CNAME. So I have to create a Account in cloudflare because my domainhoster says that the config ist wrong If i try to set the Nameserver.

You don’t necessarily need to use Cloudflare, you can add an A record pointing your site to the IP mentioned in the client area from your registrar’s DNS management as well, provided they support that.

6 Likes

Exactly. You don’t need Cloudflare. All you need to do is setup the same DNS records you would have otherwise set up in Cloudflare.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.