Account Suspension Inquiry

Which one?

You can also try to enable “I’m Under Attack” mode first to try and reduce the traffic. You can also setup IP Access rules so only traffic from your IP address is allowed, and everything else is blocked. Removing the A and CNAME is a last resort.

As for:

Which one?

The ones for your website. So that’s the A or CNAME record for your base domain, and for the www subdomain.

This will take down your website, but it should allow it to keep working so you have some opportunity to fix things. Or at least get a backup.

10 Likes

I’m using the theme “BuddyX” And all plugins that I use are:
Ad Inserter
Akismet Anti-spam
All In One WP Security
BuddyPress
Christmas Countdown Widget
Classic Widgets
CookieYes | GDPR Cookie Consent
Elementor
FluentSMTP
Forminator
Hello Dolly
Image optimization service by Optimole
Kirki Customizer Framework
LoginPress
myStickymenu
Nextend Social Login
Otter – Page Builder Blocks & Extensions for Gutenberg
Proxy & VPN Blocker
Rank Math SEO
rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress
Send Users Email
Simple History
User Registration
Wbcom Designs - BuddyPress Activity Filter
WP 2FA - Two-factor authentication for WordPress
WP Maintenance
WP-Ban

That’s a lot of WordPress plugins, including some that are known not to work well on free hosting on their own because of how much resources they use. I would advise temporarily disabling access to your site through Cloudflare the way @KangJL suggested, and then downsizing to only plugins that are absolutely necessary.

Alternatively if you feel you need that many plugins, you can try upgrading to premium hosting which has much higher resource limits.

7 Likes

How many inodes comes with premium hosting?

They don’t list a specific inode limit (though you might be able to ask them) but the problem you’re experiencing has nothing do to with inodes. Reaching the inode limit doesn’t suspend you. You were suspended for hitting the entry process limit.

6 Likes

Why do I need to buy new domain when I want premium to infinityfree?

You shouldn’t have to buy a new domain since you already have one. Simply select that you’re using an already existing one. When your account is set up you can contact iFastNet and have them migrate the contents of your free account to your premium one.

4 Likes

It’s 380k on starter premium, 840k on super / ultimate premium, and unlimited under acceptable usage on bussiness.

6 Likes

But I want to keep my domain on infinityfree and not ifastnet.

Why? What makes you want to keep the domain here?

First of all, you can always buy a new premium account without transferring domains.

But the migrations exists there in order to reduce the hassle of having to tweak a lot of random settings of your site.

5 Likes

Because
makesweet-q46dh9

4 Likes

That’s a good reason I admit :joy:

But a migration is still recommended — as long as you are purchasing with the referral links in our site, you are showing love to us by generating a commision for InfinityFree.

Especially when you got a rather good custom domain, and your site is too heavy for free hosting.

8 Likes

But how they can verify that I own the website, that I want to migrate? :thinking:

Because the email address will be the same, and you have to provide the accounts username

8 Likes

But how do I keep cloudflare on the domain? If I change nameservers to the ifastnet’s nameservers? :thinking:

The same way you use Cloudflare here:

6 Likes

But does my files dissapear if I change hosting/nameservers? Because I don’t want to lose my website files.

Don’t worry, your website is completely safe. Nothing you do with your domain name can cause any damage to the website as it’s stored on your hosting account. Wiping a website as soon as the domain doesn’t point to our servers anymore would be insane.

If you setup the DNS records at Cloudflare ahead of time, you can switch your DNS to Cloudflare without even a single second of downtime to your site. If you don’t set up Cloudflare correctly, it may make your website unavailable, but it will definitely not just remove the files from your hosting.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.