Account Suspension Inquiry

But how they can verify that I own the website, that I want to migrate? :thinking:

Because the email address will be the same, and you have to provide the accounts username

8 Likes

But how do I keep cloudflare on the domain? If I change nameservers to the ifastnet’s nameservers? :thinking:

The same way you use Cloudflare here:

6 Likes

But does my files dissapear if I change hosting/nameservers? Because I don’t want to lose my website files.

Don’t worry, your website is completely safe. Nothing you do with your domain name can cause any damage to the website as it’s stored on your hosting account. Wiping a website as soon as the domain doesn’t point to our servers anymore would be insane.

If you setup the DNS records at Cloudflare ahead of time, you can switch your DNS to Cloudflare without even a single second of downtime to your site. If you don’t set up Cloudflare correctly, it may make your website unavailable, but it will definitely not just remove the files from your hosting.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.