Wordpress website migrate

Thank you @Frank419
Unfortunately, still the same, the web site is not working.

Could you please enable debug mode by changing

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

so you can see the actual error cause?

7 Likes

Done. Thank you @Frank419

Is your password correct? Judging from the error I can only suppose that you accidentally chose the wrong password.

5 Likes

Thank you @Frank419
I have just changed the password with this one from this print screen:

Before, it was the password from the next ptint screen:

It is an old print screen, wich I posted in here a few days before, when there was no mysql database.
Unfortunately, the website is still not working.

The new print screen, after changing the password.

This is even more wrongful. You never use your client area credentials in your website.

This was indeed correct.
You may wanted to change this password from “Account Settings” to force it to update, then use this password you just set again.

Also, make sure the DB_NAME match the actual DB you’re using — Access denied sometimes means the DB is non-existent.

Useful link:

10 Likes

You are awesome @Frank419 ! Some parts of the website are working. Do you have any ideas about these errors please?

This means the plugin redux-framework is so old that it cannot keep up with the latest PHP version. I advice you to seek for a new version of the plugin that supports PHP 8.2, or just stop using that plugin and use an alternative option.
You have to google that unfortunately, as I have no idea about what that plugin does.

You may ignore that right now as Deprecated functions may still work for a while. Change the WP_DEBUG option back to false will hide these errors. But it’s still recommended to seek for a new version instead.

6 Likes

Not necessarily. It’s possible the plugin authors are already aware of this and are working to fix this in a future release, so they are ready when PHP decides that this obsolete code will stop working.

So I would suggest to just disable WP_DEBUG and ignore these messages.

7 Likes

All of you, are wonderful, for the working site.
Hopefully, last 5 questions please, if you can give me some advices where to ask, please.

1. What should I write into the nameserver fields for redirecting ngac.ro to testngac.rf.gd?
  2. The host where is situated ngac.ro now, sent me the next errors that are in the website. Can someone give me an advice how to repair them?

GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/bubble.png net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED www.ngac.ro/:4911 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/bubble-mini.png net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR www.ngac.ro/:4916 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/bubble-mid-1.png net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR www.ngac.ro/:5037 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/28.png net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR www.ngac.ro/:5214 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/funfactor.png net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED www.ngac.ro/:4786 GET https://cdn.dokondigit.quest/wp-sentry-browser.min.js net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED www.ngac.ro/:5349 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/6.png net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR www.ngac.ro/:5529 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/bubble.png net::ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED www.ngac.ro/:5529 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/bubble-mini.png net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR www.ngac.ro/:5538 GET https://validthemes.tech/themeforest/wp/cleanu/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/29.png net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

1. The documents from the actual host for ngac.ro are infected, if you search on virustotal for ngac.ro it will show. I think it was quite more pozitive infections before. Any advices, how not to happen again?
  2. In the right down corner, it is a plugin with reviews. Unfortunely, the reviews from Facebook are not updated automatically, like they did before August 2023. The last shown review from Facebook in that plugin, is from August 2023. From then on, many more reviews were posted on Facebook page. The reviews from Google are up to date automatically, on the plugin. Does anyone know what is the name on that plugin, with the reviews?
  3. The direct contact for the formular on the website, where disabled by someone from the host company, because I was receiving many spam e-mails, and they adviced me to add a captcha for that formular, so I will not receive spam. Until then, they told me what they did to disalbe it, and what should I to to activate it. Can someone say how to activate it and add a captcha for it on infinityfree?
    This is the message from the admin from my actualhost:
    I disabled the sending of emails from the site by changing from Wordpress → WP SMTP → mail.ngac.ro to mail2.ngac.ro .
    In order for the emails to work again, I would like to ask you to delete number 2 from the respective setting.

Best regards.

Unfortunately there’s no such thing. You have to add ngac.ro as a regular domain first:

After that, there will be some hassle:

Now your site will be fully migrated to the new domain.

This domain is currently on another hosting, I’m afraid this is out of our reach.

Only install plugin / theme from trusted source, avoid the nulled / pirated versions, then your site should be safe.

Again, this is a third party plugin which is out of our reach. You may ask the plugin developers about this issue.

I see how you are using mail.ngac.ro as your mail server — unfortunately there’s no free email here, you have to find a seperate email hosting service.

Moreover, since you have the need of SMTP, you are expected to pay a little money on this. Some free email services like Zoho, have no SMTP on their free plan.

It is possible that you change the nameservers back to original and add the necessary records so you can continue to use your current mail servers.

As for adding captcha, it depends on how well your plugin supports captcha. Normally it might support google’s recaptcha, but you still have to seek for the developers’ help.

8 Likes

I have done , the changes to the wp-config.php file, and add the two namesers, to the domain provider. The changes which I have made can ben seen in the next two screenshots. How can I check please, if now, ngac.ro is pointing to testngac.rf.gd? Thank you.

The DNS propagation isn’t done yet. You will have to wait for it first.

After that you have to add the domain to your account as an “Addon Domain”.

Next, move everything in your previous htdocs folder to your new ngac.ro/htdocs folder.

After some more DNS propagation it should work now.

To speed up process look at the last section of this:

7 Likes

Greetings. Can anyone check please, if everything should be all right now? When slmeone accesses ngac.ro, the person is redirected to testngac.rf.gd? Thank you.

You haven’t add it to a hosting account yet, there’s no way it will perform redirect of any kind (But I admit I cannot access your site at all even on 1.1.1.1.).

5 Likes

The domain ngac.ro is not working for me at all. I checked it, and it seems that the domain name is not assigned to a hosting account yet. You’ll need to do that first so our servers know what website should be served on that domain.

After that, you’ll still need to do the thinks that @Frank419 listed.

And I must say that while setting up your website on a subdomain first is a good way to test, it does mean you’ll have to do a lot more work because you’ll have to migrate the website to a different URL twice.

5 Likes

I have just contacted rotld. They told me that i must talk with someone from infinityfree, in order for ngac.ro to be redirected to testngac.rf.gd.
The message I sent to rotld.

Hello. I am the owner of the ngac.ro domain. Because I’m a beginner and I don’t have
I have never done this before, I would like to please, if you can tell me in terms
the simple steps that I have to follow to change the registrar
domain ngac.ro from clausweb.ro to infinityfree.com. I applied for
the key for changing the registrar, I received it by e-mail. You can tell me
please, what should I do with that key? Can you please tell me what other steps to take
do i have to follow? Thank you.

Their answer:

Hello,

To complete the transfer operation, the authorization key will be used according to the instructions obtained from the future Registrar.

Please note that infinityfree.com is not an accredited RoTLD partner and the transfer authorization key will not work.

To be able to transfer the domain to another Registrar, you must choose one of the accredited RoTLD partners, which you can find by accessing the following link: Parteneri RoTLD | RoTLD - Romania Top Level Domain.

A good day,
Partner support,

RoTLD - Romanian Top Level Domain
Address: 8-10, Mareșal Averescu, 011455, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40-21-405.72.00
www.rotld.ro

You misunderstood everything. We are not a domain registrar, there’s no way you can transfer your domain to us.

What you are going to do is to point the domain to us, which means the registrar remains unchanged, you just make the domain serve the content from our servers.

The procedure was very clearly stated before:

7 Likes

You don’t need to do anything with that key. You can delete it, or store it somewhere safe, but there is nothing you can do with the key on our end.

Again, this is what you should be doing:

Your domain is already pointing to our nameservers, so there is nothing else you can do from your domain provider’s side.

9 Likes

I have tried to find myself how to add the CNAME to the provider of ngac.ro domain, (hosterion is te name of the provider) It seems I can not do it myself.

I sent them an e-mail to add the CNAME and the value, for my domain ngac.ro