Websites, FTP, and Control Panel Inaccessible

cleaning staff unplugged the servers to plugin their vacuum cleaner ?
:stuck_out_tongue:

sorry i should’nt spam this, my bad. my self control circuits are still repairing themselves after the recent stroke

6 Likes

Same thought! I’m also guessing power outage :smiley:

2 Likes

Or maybe power company’s fault, who knows :v

Two things… 1 - why was my comment flagged when it was posted under a different thread that was merged into this one before people were asked not to bump it unnecessarily? Especially since other ‘me too’ posts that came after the merge are still there?

2 - It went down again, but only for a half hour this time… but can we please get some sort of confirmation for the cause, and perhaps a projection for how long these outages will be intermittently interrupting service?

holy cow :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I can see the outages are going on, and I see that services are coming up again usually within an hour or less. I’m confident that iFastNet is working on it, but I have not received any information about them regarding what’s going on.

7 Likes

Seems to be up and down, and just went to check my site now, and it seems to be down again. Kind of hard to begin beta testing with a friend when the site is down. I expect downtime with a free server, but here’s hoping this frequency is not normal?

1 Like

Website works but panel doesnt. File manager works but unable to unzip files. Weirdest downtime I have ever seen…

2 Likes

It sounds like a server upgrade with glitches they have to iron out. I actually got an error that only a programmer would be able to deal with.

1 Like

This is actually an unrelated issue to the outage as far as I’m aware, the file manager has always been like that. It is recommended to unzip the file locally and upload its contents via an FTP client such as Filezilla instead of using the online file manager.

7 Likes

Same issue I can’t get to the control panel but the website is up. But on shared folders, you can’t access any of the content and then gives you the error 403 Forbidden. I checked the file permissions and nothing changed.

My website is back up. Rest is still down.

1 Like

My sites are up, file manager has started working but control panel page is still blank.

Glad to know that I’m not the only one having this CPanel issues.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘’’ at line 1

got me confused for a moment.

Looks like the Control Panel is available again

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: WordPress Theme Issue?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to Access FTP