Websites, FTP, and Control Panel Inaccessible

This issue seems to be world-wide as in effecting all websites of infinityfree.

Same for both my sites hosted here. No idea when the outage will be over, but it seems like the ifastnet page is also down according to this: Ifastnet.com - Is Ifastnet Down Right Now?

Whatever it is that went wrong under the hood, hopefully it resolves soon.

EDIT: this was posted before the mods asked not to “me too” things. The “isitdown” link is still useful though, especially since the site went down again for a bit. NOTE: I do not own isitdown. It’s not spam. It’s just a website that lets you know if a website is down and how long it’s been down.

1 Like

Hello,
It will take maybe 0.5-3 hours.

But there was a time when it was down for more than 24 hours (11-12 August 2019).

Coincidentally, Today is August 11 2023.

I was just about to test what my site looked like without being logged in and down it went! Glad to hear I’m not alone.

1 Like

Jack Freeman - Redirecting...)

And down again today 12/Aug/19 and the sites they host…considering it was down for 24 hours yesterday this is really poor!

Silvia Marco Cortón - Silvia Marco Cortón)

Still down 11-Aug-2019 at 13:32 (UCT+2)

The site was down on 11-12 August 2019 for more than 24 hours.

Today is 11 August 2023. Can that mean it will take more than 24 hours???

This really is such a big coincidence. The same day, 4 years later?

1 Like

Hello Community!

Following our outage communication rules, please do not add to this topic unless your post adds value to the conversation. We are aware that services are down, and assure you that the system administrators are working on resolving the issue.

Please do not reply with “me too”, “It is still down”, or something similar. Your post will be flagged and deleted without warning.

Thank you for helping keep our forum clean,
The InfinityFree Moderation Team

8 Likes

Hi,
Could you please provide any alternative websites or other forums where we can get updates. I have domains in ifastnet.com and the main website ifastnet.com itself is down. Since I am aware of this infinityfree I was able to get an update here. Please provide any third party communication channels also to get update on this, just in case this website is down.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @engage

This forum is hosted independently of iFastNet services, so it (hopefully) won’t be going down anytime soon. There is no other official way of getting updates besides here and iFastNet.

7 Likes

Btw looks like everything is back up.

5 Likes

Yep, you seem to be right!

2 Likes

No, false

yup, I just noticed :frowning:

2 Likes

To me, some of my sites are down; some are not. But FTP / Control Panel / iFastNet main site are all up.

3 Likes

It looks like some services went down briefly again, but should be operational now.

7 Likes

I can confirm that not all services are fully operational yet as of August 11 at 01:05 UTC.

4 Likes

is it ok if I ask what caused the outage

3 Likes

Seems like that the electricity was cut off from the Datacenter which IFastNet uses.

7 Likes

cleaning staff unplugged the servers to plugin their vacuum cleaner ?
:stuck_out_tongue:

sorry i should’nt spam this, my bad. my self control circuits are still repairing themselves after the recent stroke

6 Likes

Same thought! I’m also guessing power outage :smiley:

2 Likes