Website is not accessible

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_25573900 (KaninbaboyEpisode)

Error Message

The connection has timed out
The server at www.kulapu.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Other Information

FTP and website file manager is not accessible. Using the login credentials that I have used before doesn’t work. “Error. Too many login attempts. Please try again in 5 minutes.” The Filezilla app displays “Could not connect to server” error. Please help. I’m not sure how long this has been going on. But the last time I checked was June 20 of this year (2020).

Hey there,

There’s already a topic that will help you about this. Please avoid posting before you read :slight_smile:
Website down. Server problems?

Best Regards,
Dimitris

Thanks for the quick reply. I have seen the post. I just find it strange that the other website account that have in InfinityFree is perfectly fine and working. While the other one is not. It may be related to the mentioned server problem but it remains to be seen in a day or two. If, and if, it would be resolved.

1 Like

There is a temporary issue in InfinityFree servers. Maybe your account is one of the accounts being migrated to new servers. Just wait.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. At least now, I know, there are some people working on the issue. Have a nice day!

Yes

Yes! We will just need to wait.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.