Website IPs 185.27.134.116 and 185.27.134.98 are down

The only thing you can do right now is to remove the domain from your account and host it on a different one. But you won’t be able to access your existing website files.

If you really need your current files, all you can do is wait.

2 Likes

Thanks for Reply @Admin
"The only thing you can do right now is to remove the domain from your account and host it on a different one. " Mean Getting out form Infinity free Host and move to some other Host providers ?
Or i am understanding it Incorrect.

Thanks

If you want your account active and working now, you can try using a different IF account. Unfortunately, we cannot access your files now, so if you want those you will have to wait.
Thanks

3 Likes

how to do that , I am OK this this option and i do not have any thing to restore , I just moved to Infinityfree hosting 3 weeks back and this happened :tired_face:
please let me know the steps
Thanks

On the main accounts screen, just create a new account if you have less than 3. So sorry you had to join during this time, it’s not normally like this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks ,
And the Old two Domain (which i created and showing Active status) I need to delete/Remove it ?

PS: I have 2 Website which is via same account and both are having this issue .

Thanks

use an adblock to hide it

How come adblock will remove/Hide the Domain names ?

Can you show a screenshot? I’m not sure I understand.

@Deveroonie, I’m not sure how an Adblocker would have anything to do with accounts and domain names.

1 Like

As of Now 2 Website are hosted under this Account ,
Now as per Admin and Your suggestion I can add again the same website under this Account (In case I am not worried about File back up)
That I am OK with (to loose the File ) as i mentioned earlier i came just 3 weeks back here for hosting

Now my Question was:

1- If IO again 2 website (which is same existing one), o i need to delete this old one ? so that same website conflict will not occur ?
2- and the solution of again adding will solve the issue of my website is not opening ?

as asked by you i am attaching snap also of my account
PS: if I will open my websites
Aakhyan.com and Aakhya.com No one is opening

Thanks

It has been three days now, how is the data recovery process going forward?

1 Like

Any reply on My Query please ?

@APS_CA I think we got off-track a little bit.

You have two websites that are not working, and both share an IP address that is currently down. You have two options:

1. Wait. Do nothing, and just wait for the outage to pass. We don’t know how long this will take

2. Go into the control panel and remove the domain from your account, and create a new IF account and add it there. After you get the first domain working on the new account, delete it’s old account and resort for the other domain. Do not delete the old account until you can confirm the new one is working!!! Note that you will have to re-upload all of your files, so this option only works if you have a backup (which you should)

Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks So much
Most probably I will go for Option 2 and I do not have much to loose
Also for 2 weeks I am waiting , not sure how long i have to wait in option 1

Thanks again for all your help and Support :slight_smile:

1 Like

FTP is down for all. Please be patent.

2 Likes

to hide the maintanance msg -_-

1 Like

Hi admin

1- Any updates from iFastNet?

2- I made new account but when I upload the backup files to the new account it directs me to the old IP address (old account). can you help me of what to delete of the backup files?

For #2, are you using WP?

1 Like

This is my domain :> http://yazannajem.unaux.com/

1. Is your domain linked to your new account, and removed from the old one?

2. Have you waited 72 hours for DNS changes to take effect?

3. Are you using WordPress on your site?

Please respond with the answers so I have a better understanding of what is going on.
Thanks.

1 Like