[URGENT] Account Suspended (if0_41097714) - Support Ticket Pending for 4 Days. Need Backup

Website URL

https://rajazone.in

Error Message

Account Suspended for Abuse.

Hello Community/Moderators,

My account if0_41097714 (which hosts my main domain rajazone.in) was suspended for abuse a few days ago. I acknowledge that the suspension was due to my own mistake. I was testing a custom PHP login script that aggressively modified the .htaccess file to block IPs (failed login attempts), which unfortunately overloaded the server and triggered the abuse filters.

I have completely understood my mistake and will never host such resource-heavy scripts on a shared free hosting environment again.

I raised a Support Ticket (#985823) days ago explaining the exact situation, but I am only receiving automated ‘Status changed to Pending’ replies, and no human agent has reviewed my ticket yet.

My database contains months of hard work and essential data. I am not asking to lift the suspension permanently if it violates the TOS, but I kindly request a temporary reactivation (even for just a few hours) so I can take a full backup of my database and files for rajazone.in.

I take full responsibility for the server load caused by my script, but losing all my data would be devastating. Could a staff member or moderator please look into ticket #985823 and help me retrieve my data?

Thank you for your time.

Other Information

Support Ticket: #985823
Domain: rajazone.in
Account: if0_41097714
Main Request: I only need temporary access for a few hours to download my MySQL database and htdocs files backup. I assure you that I will immediately delete the security script that caused the server overload. Please help me recover my hard work.

Welcome to the InfinityFree community forum! Good to have you here.

  • Most people answering here are volunteers. They’re often the fastest source of help. Admin (the only staff member) checks in about once a day for issues on our end.
  • Volunteers can’t see your account or website. Share what you actually see, like error messages and what happens when you try something. That’s more useful than your theory of what’s wrong.
  • AI tools often get InfinityFree wrong. If a volunteer’s advice differs from what an AI told you, please try the volunteer’s suggestion first.
  • Solving an issue is a joint effort. Try the suggestions you get and report back what happened.

Beep boop, I’m a bot! I dug through the forum to get you started. I sometimes get things wrong though, so do with this what you will until a human has a look.

I can’t help with this one. A person on our staff needs to look at your ticket, since only they can reactivate the account or arrange a backup.

While an account is suspended, nobody can get at its files or databases. A staff answer in this topic says the same:

The suspension page for abuse says a backup is requested through the support ticket you’ve already opened. It also says that in some cases of severe abuse, access to account data may not be provided. This is quoted in another poster’s topic:

I don’t know which of those applies to your account, and I can’t say when anyone will answer the ticket. The “Status changed to Pending” message is an automatic reply, so it doesn’t mean anyone has looked at it yet.

There is no one on this forum that can help with suspensions. Once you’ve raised the ticket all you can do is wait.

If you think it’s been missed you can send another message on the ticket, but this resets the position in the queue