Suspended Website

Website URL

havarhost.com

Error Message

When I access the website, it directs me to the website: “iFastNet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon

Other Information

None

This is what I see:

If the domain simply points to the hosting without having been added to an account, it will redirect to the suspended domain page since the system can not find any account to serve content from. For more reasons why your domain can redirect to suspendeddomain.org, you can check the following article:

If you’re trying to add your domain to an account, you can consider changing your nameservers to InfinityFree’s, or using CNAME verification:

5 Likes

I moved the nameservers to ns1.epizy.com, ns2.epizy.com, and another problem appeared. When I access the site, another site appears to me, and when I checked, it appeared that the domain was not added to the account, but the domain already exists in my account, as in the picture

Please remove domain from hosting account then add it in again

4 Likes

Please check on client area to make sure domain has been added to hosting account

4 Likes

This picture doesn’t say anything. That’s just the account label, a bit of text to help you identify the account. Putting a domain name in the label doesn’t change the domain names actually linked to your account. I also says so right next to the field where you can change the label.

Like @KangJL says: please check the Domains list in the client area to see domains that are actually assigned to your account. If your domain name isn’t there, you will need to add it there first.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.