Strange problem with the site

Website URL : https://buzzbird.kesug.com/

Hello everyone! I’ve encountered a problem on my website. After installing the SSL certificate, a pink window appeared on the site with the following text:

Our website is coming soon

buzzbird.kesug.com

Manage Website:

1. Login to your server Control Panel
  2. Click “”
  3. Choose Template. Edit Website
  4. Publish

I don’t know what the issue could be. I’m building the site on WordPress and installed the SSL certificate from Google Trust. It could be a coincidence, or something else. Or maybe I just need to wait, but it’s already been quite a while. The WordPress admin panel is accessible, and I’ve tried changing themes, but it didn’t help.

In any case, I’ll appreciate any help or advice on how to restore the site to its normal appearance. Thank you. Regards.

Hi and welcome to the forum

7 Likes

The page you see is the page that’s uploaded to your website. If you open the file manager, go to htdocs and check the contents of the index.php file, you will see the exact things as what you see on your site.

If you want to see something else, all you need to do is to update or replace this code.

If you are going to build a new website, you can simply continue with setting it up. If you’re looking to recover an existing site, please let us know what should be recovered.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.