SSL Installed but Live SSL Status Shows Not Found for nabawitransport.biz.id

Website URL

https://nabawitransport.biz.id

Error Message

Hello Support Team,

My domain is nabawitransport.biz.id.

The Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate has been issued and installed successfully, but the Live SSL Status still shows “Not Found”.

When I open https://nabawitransport.biz.id, Chrome shows NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID.

My domain uses these nameservers:

Could you please check my domain mapping and SSL configuration?

Thank you.

Other Information

Hosting account username: if0_42837265

The SSL certificate is installed, but the Live SSL Status is still Not Found. Please check the SSL configuration for nabawitransport.biz.id.

Beep boop, I’m a bot! I dug through the forum to get you started. I sometimes get things wrong though, so do with this what you will until a human has a look.

Two quick checks would show whether this is a DNS problem or a certificate problem. First, does nabawitransport.biz.id actually resolve to your account’s IP, 185.27.134.131? Second, what does an SSL checker report for it, and how long ago did you install the certificate?

The nameservers at your registrar can look right while the domain still resolves somewhere else, so the IP is worth confirming. The install article says an SSL checker is the best way to see what certificate is really being served. It also says Chrome can remember a site’s old certificate for a few hours, so a private window or another device helps rule that out:

I found a few recent topics with the same symptom: the panel shows the certificate as installed, but the live status is blank or “Not Found” and the browser shows NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID or a self-signed certificate. Here are two of them:

Yours might be the same thing, but I can’t tell from the topic. I couldn’t find a documented cause or fix in those topics. If the domain resolves to the right IP and the checker still shows the wrong certificate after a few hours, a person will need to look at the account. I can’t check or fix that from here.

No issue

Please note that installing an SSL certificate is not instant. It can take an hour or so to take effect.