[Solved] IPs 185.27.134.143 and 185.27.134.144 are down. FTP and file manager access unavailable

Is this impacted the SSL pending requests too?
Any timelines when this will be up again?

No system is 100% uptime, bear with it guys, inifinityfree is doing appreciable job.

1 Like

IP 185.27.134.34, same here

is the team on it ? or we have to wait a days?

Looks like its down for everyone

185.27.134.176 down as well

185.27.134.212, same here, ftp was down

Take note

2 Likes

From what I can see here, the current situation is that only the IP addresses 185.27.134.143 and 185.27.134.144 are down. Websites hosted on those IPs will see some kind of Connection Timed Out error.

Other website IPs are up, and as far as our own monitoring can see, they were not down at all, but our monitoring doesn’t detect all issues.

The FTP server, file manager and control panel were also briefly down. That seems to have been resolved for now.

Based on this behavior, my guess is that that these two website IPs are the target of a DDoS attack, which caused some part of the platform to be overloaded before the attack could be mitigated. The affected website IPs will have to remain offline until the attack is subsided. Unfortunately, we have no way to know when that could be.

If you say you on another website IP and are also experiencing issues, feel free to reply to this topic so we can check if it’s actually the case. But ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR WEBSITE URL, NOT JUST THE IP ADDRESS. If your website is down, we want to check your website. Posts in violation will be flagged and deleted without warning.

6 Likes

My IP address is 185.27.134.11 URL kykkos-a.rf.gd and I have the same issue. And also is there any way to get back up files

1 Like

Please carefully check the “Website IP” of your account. You can find it in the Account Details in the client area.

The IP address 185.27.134.11 is the FTP server, it doesn’t host any website, so nobody can have it as their website IP.

If you check the website IP, you will see that your site is hosted on the IP 185.27.134.143. Which is one of the two IP addresses that are currently down.

3 Likes

Sorry I typed the wrong numbered here is my IP 185.27.134.143

1 Like

when will be ok back?? 1day 2days 3 days??

Yes, I know, I already wrote that. And I also wrote that this IP address is down. before you posted.

So to you, and to everyone else who is considering to reply to this topic, please consider before posting what your message adds to the discussion. Dozens of messages about people on the affected IP address being down isn’t helpful. We know it’s down, we know your site is down, and posting here is not going to help speed things up.

OK, so it seems it’s not just the websites that are down. When trying to connect over FTP, you will also see this error:

421 Home directory not available - aborting

This usually indicates a problem with the hosting volume. You can find more details about what’s affected here:

But to answer your question in short: no, your files are currently unreachable, so there is no way to get a backup.

Please carefully read the announcement:

It’s a DDoS attack. We have no control about when it’s over. It could be an hour, a day or a week. The attack stops when the attacker stops attacking.

5 Likes

Your site currently works fine for me.

1 Like

Yes it just got activated

1 Like

for me ftp on 185.27.134.11 is now back up and working :smiley:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to Connect to FTP

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.