Site suspendu?

Bonjour, au mois de novembre 2023 deux stagiaires ont travaillé sur le site
http://itjump.rf.gd/index.php
développé et hébergé sur votre plateforme.
Malheureusement, je n’accède plus au site ! J’ai eu l’information que vous garder les liens actifs 6 mois et quand on retourne sur le site régulièrement ensuite.
Pourriez -vous m’aider à rétablir la connexion sur ce site car ce représente un gros travail ? En vous remerciant d’avance

TRANSLATION

Hello, in November 2023 two interns worked on the site developed and hosted on your platform. Unfortunately, I can no longer access the site! I have the information that you keep the links active for 6 months and when you return to the site regularly thereafter. Could you help me restore the connection to this site because it represents a lot of work? Thank you beforehand

Unfortunately, your information is wrong:

If your account appears in the “Deleted Accounts” section, there is sadly nothing that can be done:

6 Likes

Merci pour ces précisions ! Malheureusement je n’ai pas accès à ce compte via Infinity car les stagiaires ont créé le compte et ils n’ont pas gardé leurs accès. De mon côté j’accédais via le site et tout se passait bien. mais maintenant je suis très embêtée… est ce qu’un administrateur pourrait voir à ma place si le site est suspendu ?
http://itjump.rf.gd/index.php
Si on le restaure, je garderai précieusement les accès.
En vous remerciant

TRANSLATED BY MOD

Thank you for these clarifications! Unfortunately, I do not have access to this account via Infinity because the trainees created the account and they did not keep their access. For my part, I was accessing via the site and everything was going well. But now I’m very annoyed… could an administrator see in my place if the site is suspended?

Http://itjump.rf.gd/index.php 1

If it is restored, I will carefully keep the access.

Thanking you

Hello

Please type in English or use an online translator as this is an English forum. If you don’t have access to the IF account, and don’t have the password for the hosting account, you can’t recover the files unless you have access to the email address used to create said account.

5 Likes

Ok. Thank you

1 Like

If you open the list of Deleted Accounts, below the list of active accounts in the client area, you will see that there are 6 deleted accounts, including one for itjump.rf.gd. If you view the details, you can see that it was deactivated for inactivity in January, and completely deleted on the 13th of February.

Since the account is deleted, it has been erased from our servers completely, and there is no way for anyone to recover anything from it.

We have sent you multiple emails about this. Please make sure that you can receive our emails and that you regularly check them, so you won’t miss important account updates from us.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.