Server Name Reset

Username epiz_3094046

meltay.co.uk

wrong server names

I changed server names to use emails and now I can’t login to my site or the control panel etc.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Correct. You must have epizy nameservers in order to host your website here. You can setup A records though if you wish.

Here is a guide specific to Cloudflare, but the A records section pertains to any DNS manager.

3 Likes

I’m not interested in cloudflare I just want to reset the server names on my infinity acct?

You can just undo what you did in the first place, can you not?

I would if I could find how to get back to it

You need to change the nameservers back to ns1.epizy.com and ns1.epizy.com from your domain registrar.

2 Likes

Just change the nameservers to those of infinityfree. Then point mx records to your email provider.

2 Likes

I know that, but how, When I look in Control panel it show’s the correct names but when I use the domain checker it says something different and tell me I need to change them but not how to do it?

Please visit your domain registrar (https://www.gbnames.uk), open “Nameserver Settings” and remove the default nameservers, replacing them with the two I mentioned above.

2 Likes

OK got it now, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.