I want to upload my website on wordpress

I don’t think you understand how WordPress works. You can transfer your website to WordPress unless it is already a WordPress website. You can’t just convert your website to WordPress, it does not work that way.

In softaculous, you can install WordPress, then create your website (Using whatever WordPress plugins) how you want it.

11 Likes

So to move a non wordpress website to wordpress is impossible and i have to create it from the begining and there is no way to move any non wordpress website to wordpress right?

Correct. It’s possible to recreate a website with the same contents as an existing website in WordPress, but that’s something that would have to be done by hand. You can’t just dump a website into WordPress and have it automatically put together.

8 Likes

Hello
I have a website when i anlyze it with Rank math website it gave me 29% so i added seo code with all that missing elments in the screen pic but it didn’t Work so i decided to move it to wordpress and use Rank math seo plugin it raised to 57% but the same elments are missing
My question is how to add them to wordpress and should i just add them as a text or as a code

What is “them”?

6 Likes

The Common Keywords you see in the report give a clue as to what’s actually going on:

You’re not actually running the SEO check on your website, you’re running the SEO check on the security page that’s presented to all visitors:

All of the SEO descriptions and headings and stuff not being found is not because they are not on your page, it’s because the scanner doesn’t actually check your page.

Don’t worry about the effect of this on SEO though. Actual search engine crawlers are a lot more sophisticated than any SEO checker.

9 Likes

The seo elments like h1 and h2 heading and meta description and Keywords
I have those all elments i want to those elments to my wordpress website

You will need to re-create them in WordPress

5 Likes

Ok how to create them again in wordpress because i don’t know how

It’s not that hard. Install WordPress, select a theme, and build your website.

If you have a specific question, let us know, but also share everything that you have tried so far so we can help you better.

5 Likes

Well i’m not so good at programing i built the theme and a friend made the functions of the website but he is busy now and he tried before to add the seo code to the website but didn’t Work
So i though wordpress might ask me to Write the seo elments in a text box and he automate it
Like i Write Keywords in a text box and he automate it into a code in the website but i was wrong

When try to convert my html to wordpress theme it says “folder not have any html” and i’m sure that i uploaded the right zip file the contains my html
What should i do?

Hi Ahmedelsayed,

Let’s clarify that WordPress themes although fundamentally HTML, are differently formatted files, meaning they have different sets of content from within the HTML files which you cannot simply convert or have a plugin to do so.

The above plugin is for those who have an existing made-for-WordPress zip package and would like to add that to the theme library, rather than it being so smart and being able to tell apart different sections on the existing HTML code.

Considering that you’re not familiar with code, the easiest way for you to use the same design that you had, use Elementor on WordPress. It’s an easy af site-building experience, you can choose any site builder you want but the ideology is the same, simply build with drag and drop and you can re-create your site on WordPress in no time.

No, you’re not wrong, this feature does exist via a plugin called YoastSEO, which you can configure any targeted SEO you want, and have that automatically optimized, provided that you have created the site the WordPress way.

Cheers!

5 Likes

No, don’t use elementor on free hosting unless you cannot avoid it.

Free hosting is mot powerful enough for Elementor to run on. Please use the built-in WordPress editor instead. It works just fine, and allows you to setup your website without too much pain.

8 Likes

I face some problems with the seo optimization code
It’s the first time for me to make seo code so i generated a code us Google bard AI and put it in the first of the all code after the ending of php tag ?>
The seo percentage raised from 29 to 47 but the main seo elments - like h1 and h2 heading and meta description schema and Titles - that suppose i told the ai to add them and they are already in the code doesn’t recognize by seo anlyzing websites
I removed the doctype html to be the first of the website code but still the same
Would someone help and tell where exactly i should add the code and if there is something wrong with the ai code

Do not do that

5 Likes

I have never coded seo code and have experiences that’s why i did it
Would you Guide me What should i do

Actually learn how to do SEO by reading Google documentation and trying it out on your website.

6 Likes

Ok thank you i appreciate that

Hello i face some problems with the seo anlyzing
I downloaded a website template from html5up.net when i anlyze seo on the html5up website it give me 77 percent and when i download the exact website template and upload it on infinity free it give me 48 percent
I use sub domain i know sub domain may low the percentage but the percentage is fixed like the template on html5up have Titles and meta tag and most seo elments but when i download it and i very sure it the exact website and upload it on infinity free seo anlyzer doesn’t recognize Titles or meta tags or the other elments