Eu.org domain names possible?

he.net is showing this , does it mean I just need to wait or have I done something wrong ? thanks

That’s why I suggest switching to hostry.com.
Any idea, @FlutterHoney ?

1 Like

To make my nameservers work, I had to make sure the box at the top was set to “Check correctness of server names” and nothing else. Once I set the epizy.com nameservers, I added the domain to my account with ease. Then I changed them to Cloudflare, and it all worked out.

This is an incorrect example, but you see what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

Good one! @wackyblackie

4 Likes

so you used cloudflare name servers directly ? the tutorial says to use one of the other two name servers first and when its working then you change to name servers to cloudflare

unless im totally misunderstanding all this, sorry it is confusing me a lot and I know im being a pain asking all these questings and I really do appreciate the help youre giving me

No you’re not! You’re completely fine!

So to clarify:
Set your nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com.

Once those are set and propagate, add the domain to your cPanel account.

Now that you’ve added the domain to your cPanel account, change the nameservers to the ones assigned to you by Cloudlfare. Once you’ve done that, follow this guide:

4 Likes

oh so its just the same as what I did when registering https://lovebug.cf

hmmm I must have made a mistake when I first tried, thanks i’ll give it another go

Yup! It’s almost exactly like any other domain registrar.

:+1:

1 Like

actually I read this and line #4 says the name servers must be configured with the name before requesting a domain from eu.org and this is where i got stuck the first time

Then register the domain with the epizy nameservers. Then this;

1 Like

this is where the problem is

its impossible to register the domain name with cpanel before its registered with eu.org

and its impossible to register the name with eu.org before its registered with cpanel

im stuck here

True.

This is not true. Just follow what I posted above and all should work splendidly.

2 Likes

im reading the guide you posted thank you

im stuck at step 3, i really dont understand what its telling me to do

Step #3 guides you to change the nameservers of your domain, which I expect you’ve already done if you’ve added the domain to your Hosting Account.

1 Like

i changed the name servers for lovebug.cf to cloudflare thats the only thing ive changed

but now i want to register a domain at eu.org

but i cant register a domain at eu.org because they want me to add the domain im going to request to the name servers before requesting it

can I add the domain to cloudflare ? before I register it ?

I tried to add the site to cloudflare but got a “is not a registered domain” error

I cant register a domain name with eu.org because it doesnt already exist in the name servers

Im stuck in this loop and dont know how to fix it

1. Register the domain with the nameservers: ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com. Your nameserver page should look exactly like this:

2. Add the domain to your Hosting Account (cpanel.epizy.com > Addon Domains).

3. Go back to nic.eu.org and change the nameservers to the ones cloudflare assigned you (eg. name1.ns.cloudflare.com and name2.ns.cloudflare.com). The nameserver page should look something like this:

4. Add the domain to your Cloudflare account.

Now you can follow the “Full Guide to Cloudflare” starting on Step #6.

4 Likes

should I use addon domains ? I wanted to use aliases (parked domains) so that the .eu.org domain name pointed to my current infinityfree hosted site just like the lovebug.cf domain name currently does

is this why i have been having issues ?

btw a friend of mine was kind enough to add an entry onto his own domain name server for the .eu.org name im requesting so ive submitted again using his name servers