Error al subir archivo

incremente el tamaño de subida con un plugin, pero al subir el archivo me dice lo siguiente:
“Respuesta inesperada del servidor, El archivo puede haber sido subido correctamente, Comprueba la biblioteca de medios o recarga la página”.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please note that this is an English-speaking forum, so you must speak in English or at least translate what you wrote. Since you didn’t do that, I’m gonna translate it for you:

The first change is unexpected, as you shouldn’t have been able to change that value on free hosting; anyway take note of the file size limits as well, which are these:

And consider uploading your video file on YouTube or any other video sharing website and embedding its player onto your website.

7 Likes

Those are made with chunk upload + chunk combine on the server.

Several weeks ago it’s still possible due to iFastNet messed up the file size limit of PHP filesystem function, but now it isn’t possible any more, the filesystem functions got limited correctly.

5 Likes

@Walter198
Adding to this, you might want to make your YouTube video to be unlisted so your website can maintain content exclusiveness.

2 Likes

Currently the hosting limits my files to 20 mb, but I want to upload larger videos, always with the free plan

Use the right tool for the right purpose => YouTube. Not any web hosting.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.