Delete forum account how?

I cant find the…" DELETE FORUM ACCOUNT"
Please could you do this for me
or provide a link please thanx

I believe (but am not sure) that when you delete your Profile at dash.infinityfree.com that your forum profile is also deleted. Again, just speculation; I’m not sure how Admin has it set up.

9 Likes

@wackyblackie is correct.

When you delete your client area profile, your forum profile will be anonymized and un-recoverable.

9 Likes

When you’ve setup a forum username and first login to the forum, a forum profile is created from you. After that, the profile remains, until one of two things happen:

• The forum account is created but it’s not used, meaning nothing was ever posted and the account hasn’t been logged into in a long time. These unused accounts are deleted after 90 days.
  • If you delete your client area profile, the related forum account will be disabled and anonymized. Any topics and posts you’ve created will remain in-tact, but your profile details (username, picture, e-mail address, IP address) will be replaced with randomized values.
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.