Conversation about the current outage - Aug. 16-19/23

Topic is open again

Para cuando se espera la solución de la caída de estos servidores? 185.27.134.215

Hi and welcome to the forum! This is an English-speaking forum, so please post in English.

We do not know when a solution is expected. If we have updates, they will be shared in the pinned topic related to the outage.
For now all we can do is wait.

4 Likes

We have no official information,
but based on previous experience it could be DDoS (so these IPs are null routed to minimize the damage of a DDoS attack)

or it is about some maintenance on the servers that were not successful (for many reasons) so it was repeated. Currently, websites on that IP are returning error 403 - which leads me to believe that this is the reason.

If the first is the case, then the ETA is quite unknown.

2 Likes

Can I make and download a backup even with the server down? Could you please help me and tell me how to do it?

if FTP works (in your case) of course you can

4 Likes

It does not connect to FTP says authentication error and I am giving it the parameters I have for the account.

Then I assume that your FTP is disabled until the work on the file server is completed
so that any attempt to read and write to the disk(server) is prevented so as not to interfere with the process

4 Likes

Olá boa tarde, meu site está na porta no ips 185.27.134.98 eo meu site é o https://trustmkt.digital/ ele esta com o erro 403 acesso negado. Tem previsão de volta, pois vi que o comentario tem 2 dias. Obrigado desde já.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please note that this is an English-speaking forum and so you must speak in English or at least provide an accurate translation of your content. Since you didn’t do that I’m gonna translate it for you:

Seems like they’re trying to do something on the servers now, like updating PHP, since the error is caused on the FastCGI server that powers PHP on free hosting.

4 Likes

I’m on the listed apis and my ftp also is not working, this comes

Have you logged in to the control panel previously? Can you connect via a desktop client?

4 Likes

I cant even access the ip either not just my website
404!

We couldn’t find that page.

Please check to make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly.

This webserver is CaSe SenSiTiVe so ensure capital letters in the URL match the files uploaded. get that.this is my address maeve-creations.rf.gd

This is shared hosting, that IP isn’t dedicated, and under whatever situation, you don’t access IPs.

Please be paitient until the problem was resolved.

5 Likes

We got new information so everyone who didn’t read it
please read the updated version of the pinned topic

7 Likes

Their host doesn’t use the same servers as we do, meaning a server is either dedicated to iFastNet, InfinityFree or the other company.

Thanks for the update!

“Unfortunately, some data was permanently lost and could not be recovered. Accounts experiencing the 404 and FTP home directory errors have all lost their files.”

very worrying on a hosting service (I know I know, it’s free and I0m grateful, but… i guess this could happen too on ifasnet as the servers are there?)

4 Likes

I also found the FTP site is working and all site files were missing. I re-uploaded my files and the site is up and running again.

2 Likes

Mine looks gone… …116 (natural-balance.great-site.net)
Details for ftp login look wrong…

It’s possible the restoration is still happening gradually, and not all accounts have been properly restored.
If the issue persists, resetting your hosting account password via the client area may be needed.

4 Likes