Control Panel and FTP Down

Yes, it’s working. :grinning:

according to ist cpanel and ftp went down at 05:30am and now it’s 08:41pm and still it not working…please do something because I have to configure many thing on my website…it’s not yet complete…i am very tensed…i don’t know what to do now…please do something.

For me, the systems are working well just try to re-login.

ah, good. I was actually using it today and didn’t realize something was down until i tried to use the app installer. CP was working though.

im not sure, I think its off and on currently. I was able to use Filemanager and CP but not the app installer. Im not sure currently but some functions may be online again

It looks like services and going up and down randomly.

The timeline of the original post is not being consistently updated as the outages keep changing.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, we are working to fix it.

6 Likes

It seems that the control panel is back up for now, but Softaculous is still offline.

So things are looking better, but it’s not resolved yet.

And with outages like these, it often takes some time for the services to be completely back up and stable again. So I would like to give it some time before concluding that it’s fully resolved.

6 Likes

okay…we are expecting it to be back by tommorrow but can you please the cause of ths outage technically…i am curious to know

Control Panel still not accessible plz make check that again

– Control Panel is offiline

Just use http://panel.byethost.com (i don’t know why this works, but it works)

OK, I celebrated a little bit too soon.

The control panel has been fixed around 16:00 UTC. However, as part of the fix, the control panel is now available on a different IP address, and the old IP address will remain down.

As we probably all know, it can take some time for the regular control panel URL to start working for everyone due to DNS caching. Fortunately, you can work around it by using a different control panel URL, such as https://cpanel.rf.gd/.

Softaculous was also fixed around 18:00 UTC.

5 Likes

damn, imaging waking up and founding that your hosting business control panel wont work, and a lot of people are using your service! really a hard situation tho

hi, any info?
everything seems to be down. even with filezilla I cant connect to ftp

I was planning to try this hosting service. Initially, I thought I was the only one experiencing issues, but it appears that there is a problem with the host.

cpanel is actually up now

FTP service is down.

Which components are affected by this issue

• FTP connections on filemanager.ai

file manager is still down and i cannot access via ftp compliments of filezilla

1:03a ET

what gives?

It seems that there was another outage last night which lasted around an hour. That’s all back up again though.

The file manager was down for a longer time, but is also back up now.

4 Likes

Just a few reminders for anyone who is thinking of replying to this topic:

• This is an outage topic, which means the outage communication rules apply to it. Please read them.
  • This issue was about various core services, most notably the control panel, being down and responding with Connection Timed Out errors.
  • Web servers and database servers were not affected, no websites were down because of this issue.
  • This issue mostly occurred on the 18th of February and has been pretty much resolved now.
  • Any other errors, such a input validation errors, security errors, or whatever else you see, are not related to this outage and do not belong in this topic. Please search the forum for related topics or posts, or create a new topic in Hosting Support. As always, off topic spam will be flagged and deleted without warning.
7 Likes