Account temporarily suspended?

I have 13 Hours before reactivation

1 Like

the hit limit should be remove . If there was a law to do so i would pass it.

1 Like

Also to my site

1 Like

What? If it was removed, than that could put severe pressure on the servers, and cause many more problems down the road. It’s there for a reason.

1 Like

It’s just plan said . Oh well i’ll just been on trucking . Guess we lost this war .

1 Like

I checked it. The overall number of hits suspensions is normal, so I see no reason to believe that there is an error in the hits calculations or suspensions.

A law that mandates that hosting providers do not limit how much server power their customers sites should get? Even though their own infrastructure has limits because that’s how physics works?

That’s the sort of law a crazed dictator would do. “Too many people are dying in this country so it’s now forbidden to die”. Things don’t work that way. You can’t will your way out of the laws of nature.

6 Likes

Not until you become the next president. And the government would fall of this silly and stupid law, just because of your frustration! LOL

People are actually losing their sites. You know its bad? Its sad to see some skeeds attack sites for no reason. They just try to have fun but break other funs. Stop being so mean to others. You have to understand getting ddosed doesnt mean to be frustatred

@Admin, I don’t think it being mean! This is the truth!

It’s not right though . user have rights and we should be able to use them

Your rights don’t include dictating how much accessibility a free service gives you. If you need more, rent premium servers that you pay for, that way you can decide how much you need from a server and get the best plan for you and your websites.

3 Likes

Not able to use a credit card . I never use them

Then use a debit card Lol

Can’t use that also and don’t ask about money order don’t use it also

Umm so how do you live, with no money?

I have special needs live with my parents due to this reason

Ohh, so sorry

Proof of attack!

When my account turns green if it dos i plan on removing it from this service if it will let me . But i don’t think it will it will just keep blocking it .

No, my suspension was lifted and not issued again. I think the attack is over. We’re sorry to see you go!