Account suspended for nothing

Copyright would be a reason. Wouldnt want to get sued.

5 Likes

Thats why I provided such examples.

6 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue when I have rehosted projectULTIMA. I literally have been banned for like basically no reason. And my request on asking what i did, it was ignored and it was just the back up and “The domain isnt being reinstated”.

I also would like to mention that I am the person that “notaymo” is talking about “also my friend got his clone suspended too.” I literally have done nothing wrong, I literally just get suspended and suspended and suspended every 9 hours I get the domain set back up, I literally make a new domain with retaining the database and files, and 9 hours later, domain suspended! What the hell?! If I’m ever going to come back here, i’d at least like to have my domain not be suspended for actually 3 days. My miiverse clone has done NOTHING wrong. If my miiverse clone has done something wrong, I’d like to know. Also why the hell is my account banned? I literally woke up today working on ultima, and get greeted with the suspendeddomain.org crap! And guess what? I literally see my domain got suspended, I made a support ticket, And my reason fo my ban asking request WAS IGNORED. I’m pretty annoyed by this and I either want my domain reinstated, or get the database sql file!

Please read carefully on the TOS

You have most likely violated this

Very unlikely

5 Likes

there’s no any copyright, our clones are named ProjectULTIMA and Qiiverse not Miiverse and we added “This service is not in any way affiliated by Nintendo or Hatena”
and not any clones has been suspended since aerithverse.rf.gd so what did we do ?

and yes “graythescientist” is my friend

at least can we get our files back even we dont get our domains ?

@Admin can i get my websites files back ?

I don’t know if you can. If you want backups, you’ll have to ask it in the ticket. I don’t have the ability to generate backups for you.

5 Likes

i can’t the file manager is locked

As Admin said, you’ll have to ask for a backup in a support ticket.

3 Likes

This doesnt violate Copyright Infringement, if the owner (SRGNation) didnt want us hosting it, he wouldn’t have made it open source and made it copyrighted just like Uiiverse, Uiiverse is copyrighted yet open source, lots of stuff is wrong about this though. Our code we use (Bradenverse, Galaxy Plaza, Cedar, Closedvere-PHP and more) are not copyrighted code and any user can use it anywhere. We didnt use Uiiverse at all since there is no license for it, so its technically illegal to rehost Uiiverse.

What doesn’t help is that Ultima and Cedar-PHP has no copyright on the github page and their both open source. And now its right here.

If we checked the github repository, Cedar-PHP says nothing about copyright, Ultima does say “if your gonna do a miiverse clone rehosting with this, dont.” , SRGNation only discourages it from how buggy and some of the source code doesnt work, My other friend fixed it up and we were working on it together before the first domain got suspended, and the second one got suspended too.

I do not violate copyright and I never will.

Now there is a chance from me saying this, Qiiverse, Authmii, Untendo, Cloneverse, and projectULTIMA could get reinstated. But thats less likely as KangJL said.

The creators of Miiverse clones do not care if you rehost their source code unless you use Uiiverse source code without permission, SRGNation and Seth do not care about their Miiverse clones meanwhile every Miiverse clone made from 1-6 years ago in 2023.

Now I don’t actually understand why I have been banned since if the admins (mods, etc) found the website and found the github repo, they could’ve read the github page, then realized and went on with their day. But they did the opposite of that and basically just suspended the domain instantly no questions asked. I’m annoyed by this since Ultima doesn’t violate the rules at all, You need a source code to even get a website up and working, And we don’t even know PHP and SQL, our friends help us out and we credit them. We are only people that rehost Miiverse clones.

I was a user of this site, and I did not see anything bad, and the thing only even remotely CLOSE to bad was a user named “a**” that a user had created. Apart from that, I did not see anything that violated the TOS.
Something might’ve happened within the time I was off the site, tho.

Minihoot is right, we had a suspicious user named “ass” and it seemed to not do anything. so we left it to sit there.

Oh and on qiiverse.rf.gd, I was an admin on the site and didn’t see anything bad either. Same with untendo, authmii and cloneverse.

Yep, Nothing wrong was happening with Qiiverse, Untendo, AuthMii, and Cloneverse.

I’m not going the argue to point of whether or not you were suspended in error. Clearly, there is a divide between what we forum users think, and what you think.

What I’m going to say instead is this:

Why are you arguing your point here? We (including Admin), have absolutely no control whatsoever as to if you get your files back, or if you get your site reinstated. No control. If pizza place 1 is taking way too long to deliver your order, you wouldn’t go complain to pizza place 2, the same applies here.

Permanently suspended accounts are dealt with exclusively in the support ticketing system. The official support staff are the ONLY ones who can reinstate or provide a backup. We forum users (Including Admin) cannot reinstate or provide backups to permanently suspended accounts/sites.

Respectfully, please stop wasting your time posting here (You are not going to get the result you want, as it is impossible for us to give it to you), and stop wasting our time as well. I understand this is frustrating, but taking your anger out on those with no control is not helpful to either party.

Please find a new hosting provider, and double check that nothing in your code is copyrighted by Nintendo, or infringes on any of their trademarks. Nintendo is quite strict regarding their IP (not the Internet address, the legal term).

Lastly, as a moderator here, I’m just going to state that further arguments to re-open your site will get the topic closed (And creating a new topic may get you temporarily banned). You are free to continue to discuss, but please, no more time-wasting comments.

Thanks

8 Likes

its a war or something ??

Nintendo never closed a Miiverse clone and i think will never