Account suspended for nothing

What did they reply in Ticket? What is the exact message?

5 Likes

they didnt reply to the ticket from the dashboard

You have to give them some time to reply. It’s not instant.

2 Likes

yeah i know
i’ll wait maybe tomorrow

2 Likes

um can you make it fast as possible i know you can’t read all but i submitted a support ticket and you didn’t read, also my friend got his clone suspended too.

They never suspend accounts for no reason. There must be some content on your site or a violation of the terms of service which caused this to happen. The only people who can address this issue are the people who work at InfinityFree. We don’t have access to their system.

3 Likes

Please be patient. Support will address your issue as soon as they can. Posting that your ticket hasn’t been answered yet on the forum won’t boost the speed it’s answered to.

By “clone” do you mean it was a clone of your site?

6 Likes

i’ll explain, my website is a revival of a service of Nintendo called Miiverse, and some websites uses the same open-source code to make their clone and nothing is illegal or is infringing InfinityFree terms of service, my website used 5Mb of storage and very very not much of bandwidth, so i dont know what infinityfree didn’t liked

I believe they treated it this way due to the potential copyright issues? A revival website of the Club Penguin game was seized by the FBI.
There also were pokemon fan games which got sued by Nintendo.

8 Likes

Copyright would be a reason. Wouldnt want to get sued.

5 Likes

Thats why I provided such examples.

6 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue when I have rehosted projectULTIMA. I literally have been banned for like basically no reason. And my request on asking what i did, it was ignored and it was just the back up and “The domain isnt being reinstated”.

I also would like to mention that I am the person that “notaymo” is talking about “also my friend got his clone suspended too.” I literally have done nothing wrong, I literally just get suspended and suspended and suspended every 9 hours I get the domain set back up, I literally make a new domain with retaining the database and files, and 9 hours later, domain suspended! What the hell?! If I’m ever going to come back here, i’d at least like to have my domain not be suspended for actually 3 days. My miiverse clone has done NOTHING wrong. If my miiverse clone has done something wrong, I’d like to know. Also why the hell is my account banned? I literally woke up today working on ultima, and get greeted with the suspendeddomain.org crap! And guess what? I literally see my domain got suspended, I made a support ticket, And my reason fo my ban asking request WAS IGNORED. I’m pretty annoyed by this and I either want my domain reinstated, or get the database sql file!

Please read carefully on the TOS

You have most likely violated this

Very unlikely

5 Likes

there’s no any copyright, our clones are named ProjectULTIMA and Qiiverse not Miiverse and we added “This service is not in any way affiliated by Nintendo or Hatena”
and not any clones has been suspended since aerithverse.rf.gd so what did we do ?

and yes “graythescientist” is my friend

at least can we get our files back even we dont get our domains ?

@Admin can i get my websites files back ?

I don’t know if you can. If you want backups, you’ll have to ask it in the ticket. I don’t have the ability to generate backups for you.

5 Likes

i can’t the file manager is locked