Account if0_38418597 still not served after hits suspension ended

Website URL

https://5thgear.eu (also https://5thgear.infy.uk)

Error Message

Both domains show the iFastNet “DNS Resolution Error” page: “The domain you’re trying to reach cannot be found”, ending with “Or the requested domain is not yet added to an active hosting account.”

Other Information

My account if0_38418597 (volume vol3_8, IP 185.27.134.207) was temporarily suspended for hits twice this week. The client area shows the last suspension ended on 2026-10-07 at 17:20, and the account status is Active.

Since then, both domains on the account (5thgear.eu and 5thgear.infy.uk) show the page above.

5thgear.eu resolves to 185.27.134.207, which matches the Website IP in the client area. Because the free subdomain fails too, it looks like the account was not fully reactivated on the server. Could you please check and restore it?

Deactivation history from the client area:

  • Temporarily Suspended: Hits, 2026-10-06 17:16 until 2026-10-07 17:20
  • Temporarily Suspended: Hits, 2026-10-02 06:17 until 2026-10-03 06:20

Welcome to the InfinityFree community forum! Good to have you here.

  • Most people answering here are volunteers. They’re often the fastest source of help. Admin (the only staff member) checks in about once a day for issues on our end.
  • Volunteers can’t see your account or website. Share what you actually see, like error messages and what happens when you try something. That’s more useful than your theory of what’s wrong.
  • AI tools often get InfinityFree wrong. If a volunteer’s advice differs from what an AI told you, please try the volunteer’s suggestion first.
  • Solving an issue is a joint effort. Try the suggestions you get and report back what happened.

Beep boop, I’m a bot! I dug through the forum to get you started. I sometimes get things wrong though, so do with this what you will until a human has a look.

I can’t find anything that explains this, and you’ve already ruled out the usual suspects. Both domains fail, 5thgear.eu points at the right IP, and the account shows as Active. So this isn’t something you can fix from your side.

The two similar topics I found are also accounts that show Active but get the same iFastNet “DNS Resolution Error” page. Neither has a posted fix, so I can’t say they have the same cause as yours:

I can’t check or change anything on the server. A person on the staff needs to look at whether the account is set up properly on vol3_8 after the suspension ended.