Your PHP MySQL library version 5.1.73 differs from your MySQL server version 5.6.41. This may cause unpredictable behavior

Parts of my database is not working and Says…This…
Your PHP MySQL library version 5.1.73 differs from your MySQL server version 5.6.41. This may cause unpredictable behavior.

i don’t think if you can change your mysql version. better way is matching your sql code with the current version

1 Like

Like the message says:

This may cause unpredictable behavior.

Emphasis mine. It’s not an error, it’s a warning at worst. phpMyAdmin has always shown this and has always worked fine as far as I know.

Also, I agree with the “unpredictable” part. If there is an issue, I at least didn’t predict that it would happen.

So can you please explain what you mean by?

Parts of my database is not working

What is not working and how is it now working?

1 Like

I know its unpredictable behavior. and I think it needs to change MySQL version can you do that me plz.
parts of my database are working and others did not work…for example my some of my databases can’t be read it and not displayed…thanks

Yes of course can you help me that?..

Again: what is not working and how is it now working?

Can you please stop assuming for a minute that the version difference is the problem, and actually explain the symptoms you experience, rather than just repeating the version warning?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.