Your account is Temporarily Suspended

Can you please let me know when you will be able to launch my username site. epiz_25212365 (HarveyWNvm Official Forums) I have important things to do so I will ask to be released. thanks

1 Like

temporary suspension should be for 24 hours only, check your accounts page for the info about the suspension

3 Likes

I don’t know because he’s been sitting like that for 3 days

Check the client area.
Is the hosting account in a suspension loop?

3 Likes

It seems that something went wrong that resulted in the suspension reason of your account getting updated in the hosting platform, but this not being reflected in the client area. With the new reason, your account was not going to be reactivated automatically.

I’ve synced the status for you now. Please submit a ticket from the client area to get information on what to do next.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to submit a ticket. Well, I just gave which cycle the Account belongs to

Open the InfinityFree client area and select the account that is suspended, then select the “Create Ticket” button at the top

5 Likes

I didn’t know before but I did it 4 hours ago. And I hope they launch the site :pray:

I see you won’t be able to launch support. Please close the thread and end.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.