You can't access to a certain page

I can’t access some of the pages I made. When I access the site in that file, I get an error code 500 and I can’t connect.

What is your website’s URL? Can you activate ‘Display Errors’ and any other debug settings to fetch the actual error messages?

8 Likes

It’s chaefrog.xyz!

1 Like

I see this; please make sure the only nameservers configured for your domain are the InfinityFree ones:

Having a quick look at your website, all pages seem to work (some require me to login). Which pages are facing the issue?

9 Likes

Which was what I told here as well:

8 Likes

add-posts.php Error on corresponding page

Oh, I’m sorry. But Gabia is where I buy my domain, do I have to delete it??

You don’t have to delete the domain from the registrar (so from Gabia); you’ll only have to remove the Gabia nameservers and keep our ones for your domain. Anyway, as for this:

Did you make sure to enable Display Errors by following the guide @ChrisPAR shared to you?

10 Likes

That’s odd, the website doesn’t seem to load for me.

6 Likes

That’s because of the nameserver mixup; when it is corrected, you should be able to view it.

9 Likes

If I delete the Gabia name server, can’t Gabia manage the system domain?

Gabia has still control of your domain; if you remove their nameservers you’ll only not be able to change the DNS records through their dashboard, which might be needed if you might buy an email address from them eventually, but for the rest it’ll still stay on your account at Gabia; we aren’t a domain registrar, so there’s no need to transfer your domain to us nor can you do that.

9 Likes

If you need full DNS management (eg you have email etc), just add in A record will do as well

9 Likes

Hello, I can’t access some pages even though I changed all the name servers from Gabia to infinityfree. Why is that?

https://chaefrog.xyz/add-posts.php

Your website shows an HTTP Error 500; have you enabled Display Errors as mentioned before?
The following article can help:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.