Wp-admin not working

I am unable to connect to wp-admin. due to this, I am unable to perform any changes to the wordpress website. need help.

Website URL

http://yogachallenge.co.uk

Error Message

This site can’t provide a secure connection

yogachallenge.co.uk sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Your website doesn’t seem to resolve for me or most major DNS providers at the time; have you set up Cloudflare correctly?

2 Likes

Step 3: Set up DNS Records for sabkuch.co.uk

Please set up the following CNAME record on your domain name. This record is necessary for the certificate provider to verify you own the domain name.

Your domain name is using Cloudflare nameservers.

Please add the CNAME records to Cloudflare’s DNS. Make sure the records are set to “DNS Only”.

tep 3: Set up DNS Records for yogachallenge.co.uk/

Please set up the following CNAME record on your domain name. This record is necessary for the certificate provider to verify you own the domain name.

Your domain name is using Cloudflare nameservers.

Please add the CNAME records to Cloudflare’s DNS. Make sure the records are set to “DNS Only”.

Which domain are you trying to set up - yogachallenge or sabkuch?

Sabkuch gives me ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS - this is usually caused by an SSL misconfiguration:

Have you done that?

3 Likes

yogachallenge

The domain yogachallenge.co.uk is down because there are no DNS records for the domain in Cloudflare. Please make sure the necessary DNS records are set up as described in this article:

5 Likes

Thanks, will look into it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.