I accidentally changed my wp-admin url from mysite/wp-admin settings, so now is there any way to change it manually as I am not able to access my website’s admin pannel dashboard.
To regain access to your WordPress admin area, you can do the following:
- Login to your client area, find your hosting account, click Manage and then go click Control Panel.
- Go to phpMyAdmin, find your WordPress database and click Connect Now.
- Find the table with the name ending with
_optionsand click on the name.
- Find the rows with the column
home. These should be the first two in the list, but you can use the Search function if you can’t find them.
- Double click the value in the
option_valuecolumn, and change the URL
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.