Worst hosting porvider ever

trendingdress.rf.gd

Error Message

WESBITE SUSPENDED FOR VIOLATION OF RULE

Other Information

THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER I HAVE SEEN EVER BANNING MY ACCOUNT AGAIN AND AGAIN WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING THE EXACT REASON AND AFTERSOME THEY SEND A EMAIL BY MISTAK OUR SYSTEM DETECT YOUR WEBSITE IS ABUSING … WHAT THE HELL IS THIS … MY WEBSITE IS DOWN AFTER EVERY 30 MINS AND THEY SEND EMAIL YOUR WEBSITE IS SUCCESSFULL PLEASE UPGRADE. EVEN I AM USING THIS WEBSITE IN GIVEN LIMITS… IF YOU GOING TO DO THIS I AM NOT GOING TO UPRADE ON THIS CHEAP THINGS

Account suspensions are not handled on the forum:

8 Likes

MY WEBSITE IS NOT ACTIVATED YET…AND MANY TIMES YOUR SYSTEM HAS SUSPENDED MY WEBSITE WITHOUT ANY RESAON AND I HAVE PROOF
Screenshot 2023-09-25 085939

If you would just give us information so we can help you instead of screaming the same thing over and over again (and spamming other topics), then we might-could help you better.

• what software are you running (eg, WordPress, Joomla, etc)?
  • what type of content do you create (eg, blog, e-commerce, etc.)?
  • What does the Client Area say about the status of your account?
    • it looks like your account is still suspended

Do you see? If you want answers, you need to 1) ask questions and 2) give information about your scenario!

Additionally, please don’t post in all caps (if we really care, mods will edit your post to use Sentence case). You should also not be spamming other topics just because you’re mad (spamming results in flags and those posts’ removal). Please also keep aware of the Forum Rules / Community Guidelines. Posts violating these guidelines will be flagged and removed.

11 Likes

I hosted my php website and this website is ecommerce project and client area showing suspended because of violation of rules… and i am screaming because of my data is not accessible anymore…the only thing you wants money from me right?

please tell me the excat reason of ban of my account

and why my account is not activated yet it’s been more than 10 hours my account is blocked…

and i am not mad you are the mad

trendingdress.rf.gd

My account suspended without any specific reason and it’s still not reactivated it’s been 20 hours i am waiting for activation… if this is how you provide free hosting than please shutitodown completely

irahulry you make me laugh. Just because your “suspicious” site is blocked you are trying to expedite a solution by bitching like a baby. InfinityFree is freaken awesome. I have 3 domains and sites and have not had any issues.
Take some responsibility for the problem. Have you tried creating a new domain and see if the same thing occurs? What have you done to test for a solution besides whining?

Permanent suspensions are not handled on the forum. Please create a support ticket via the client area, and be polite when creating the ticket so staff are more likely to help you.

9 Likes

I see your page https://trendingdress.rf.gd/
Do you see the website and if not what exactly do you see?

If in the client area it still says that your acc is suspended, maybe it’s just a problem with synchronization (bug) and in fact it is no longer suspended.

Does FTP work for you?

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.