Wordpress website migrate

I have tried with cut-paste, from the @Admin guide. andothing happened, nothing moved, and no error, or any other message.

If FilleZilla said successful when download the uploaded htdocs folder. That’s mean that everything from the folder is 100% downloadedcand uploaded correctly, isn’t it?

Yes. FileZilla is just that reliable. If an error occurred you will be able to see it.

Probably because there’s already an empty htdocs in it. You’ll have to delete that empty folder for you to move it.

8 Likes

I tried before, when there were no htdocs in it? Any ideas please, why the site is still not working, please?

It seems that your site tried to use HTTPS without actually supporting it.

See

4 Likes

Thank you very much. It should work, now?

Setting up CNAME Record isn’t and was never the final step of securing your site.

Please read this carefully:

9 Likes

I appreciate @Frank419 Can you

say please, if now, should work? Thank you.

1. Did you see the text at the top of that .htaccess file that says DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE? Apparently not, because you edited that file. Delete whatever code you added from that file, and create a new .htaccess file in the /ngac.ro/htdocs directory with the code you want to use.

2. You can’t force SSL if you don’t have an SSL certificate installed. You requested the certificate (Post 85), but you have not installed it. You need to install the certificate first (Which is done after the CNAME records are verified)

7 Likes

Tank you @Greenreader9
It will be ok, now, please?

It should work now, but it can still take up to 15 minutes for the certificate to actually start working.

See that big green banner in your last image.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.