Wordpress website migrate

I really appreciate your replay @Greenreader9
Unfortunately, for me it is showing like that:

Can you tell me please, how to find which images, are missing? On the phone it looks, everything all right. Is there any way for me to find which images are missing? Than you.

You have “testngac.rf.gd” in your URL bar, but that’s not the domain you shared with us:

What domain are you trying to use?

6 Likes

Ngac.ro is still on the other hosting, which I am going to change with infinityfree. I have posted all the steps I have done to move the site from the other hosting(ngac.ro) to infinityfree → testngac.rf.gd. After everything will work as it should on testngac.rf.gd, I will redirect the website testngac.rf.gd - infinityfree to the domain ngac.ro. Thank you.

If you are just going to redirect it, why are you trying to transfer the website?

6 Likes

@Mltxyz - I’ve updated your account here so you can continue to post.

Per the VirusTotal link, it is very very hard for a 3rd party website with no access to your code to determine if a website is breeched and the attackers don’t want you to know. Based on the fact that the vast majority of the ‘checks’ came back clear, and assuming you have not noticed anything off or different, or believe the hosting account was compromised in any way, you should be fine.

Loading the .rf.gd link, I see the welcome page as well. Can you screenshot the filemanager where you uploaded the files on IF?

6 Likes

Is this really all you did? Because you’re missing a few crucial steps.

Starting with the migration of your website files. You’ve migrated the database, but it doesn’t look like you have any code here that can use that database.

I would suggest to do this with FTP:

After moving the files over, you will also need to update the configuration file of WordPress to use the database you migrated over. You’ll need to update your database name, hostname, username and password in the wp-config.php file of your site.

7 Likes

I have followed all the steps from this clip:

Still when I access testngac.rf.gd : " Error establishing a database connection"
I have two questions please:

1. In the MySQL database from the attached print screen, showd I add anything?
  2. Can anyone say what should I edit in the wp-config.php? I have attached my actual wp-config.php file. Thank you. I have modified ony $table_prefix = like it is explained in the clip.
    wp-config (2).php (3.1 KB)

Yes, you need to create a database. Then you need to import the database from your old host.

And you’ll need to edit the WP-config to adjust the domain name (if it’s changed), and the new username, password, host, and table name for the MySQL database.

8 Likes

Can anyone say, where should I look on infinityfree, for the new hostname, so I can change it in the wp-config.php ?

Can someone say please, how to change the table name for the MySQL database?

Did you even read the article that Admin shared?

The table name is whatever you set it to be, and the hostname is provided on the MySQL page in the client area.

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your replay @Greenreader9
I am not very sure with what I must change the red circles, grom the print screen. The first two, where is ngac_wp are for the actual working ngac.ro, on the actaul hosting, which I would like to change with infinityfree. Also, the ‘localhost’ I don’t know whith what to change, to work on infinity.
Can anyone say where can I find the info, for changing them, to work on infinityfree?

Regarding MySQL. Before, at the beginning (like you can see in the print-screen) the message was: “No database found for this account”

After I have created ONLY ngac, as you can see in the print screen it has appeared two MySQL databases: if0_35869908_ngac and if0_35869908_wp908 as you can see in the print screen. Which one of the two, should I use?

Sensitive details

Please edit your screenshot and cover the DB_PASSWORD!

As per your issue, the DB_NAME should have a prefix of “if0_xxxxxxxx_”. And your DB_USERNAME should be your if0 username. You can find the details of your database in the client area:

7 Likes

Still, when I access https://testngac.rf.gd:
Error establishing a database connection

What about the above MySQL, question, regarding the two dstabases, everything should be all right?

If both are empty, you will still have database connection error.
Can you confirm both are not empty?

6 Likes

if0_35869908_wp908 has files. The ones from the print screen.

if0_35869908_ngac doesn’t have files.

If a moderator would like to check the website, I could give the username and the password in order to connect to my account, on infinityfree. And add in here the fixed problems, in order the site to work properly. Thank you.

Please connect to this database

Make sure your credentials are correct.

sure isn’t

6 Likes

I really appreciate your patient and help @KangJL

Still " Error establishing a database connection"
The new config file:

What about table prefix?

Table prefix it seems it should be the beginig from the database files? It should be ok?

The hole wp-config.php has been imported from the actaul hosting where is ngac.ro is redirected now, and it is working properly, and only the changes from the above two print-screens had been done. I can give you the username and password from my infinity account, if you would like to check. Thank you.

Database username is incorrect.
Should be if0_35869908

7 Likes