WordPress site down for several days – Error establishing a database connection

Website URL

https://entrehuellaspetshop.free.je

Error Message

Error establishing a database connection

Other Information

My WordPress website was working correctly, but it has now been completely inaccessible for several days.
Before this problem started, the website was working normally. I have not changed the database credentials, the WordPress configuration, or the wp-config.php file, and I have not reinstalled WordPress.
I can see that there is currently an active incident affecting the InfinityFree hosting platform, and I have also seen recent reports from other users experiencing database and WordPress issues.
Since my website has been inaccessible for several days, could you please help me determine whether my database is still correctly associated with and accessible from my hosting account, and whether this issue is related to the current platform incident?
I have not made any changes because I would prefer to understand the cause first and avoid making unnecessary changes that could put the existing website or data at risk.
Could you please tell me what I should check, or whether I should simply wait until the current incident is fully resolved?
Thank you very much for your help.

There is an ongoing issue with wordpress database generated through the script installer.

Admin has raised this with IFastNet. Hopefully there will be an update soon