Wordpress error of type E_COMPILE_ERRORear/')

Error Message

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 153 of the file /home/vol2_8/epizy.com/epiz_26356747/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/salient-core/includes/wpbakery-init.php . Error message: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/vol2_8/epizy.com/epiz_26356747/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/salient-core/includes/salient-studio-templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/')

Other Information

Im trying to create a website using the salient plugins however i have ran into a problem when activating the salient core and the Salient WPBakery Page Builder. I can activate the core with no issues but when i activate the page builder it gives me the error above on the core. If i then disable the page builder it will allow me to activate core again. I am unable to have the two activated at once and im not sure why. I have another website with a different host and i dont get this error. Anyone have any ideas?

This means that some of the files of the plugin are missing.

Can you please try downloading a fresh copy of the plugin, extracting it on your own computer and overwriting your current installation of the salient-core plugin with the fresh files? That should add any missing files and replace any invalid ones.

Or you could try reinstalling the plugin through the WordPress admin interface first. It may be easier, if not quite as reliable.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.