Why not showing my website name on google search result , showing your hosting provider name..?

lmao can i see ur website xd?

im not entirely what u can do but I can give some suggestions.

What, is lmao and xd? mean from
lmao can i see ur website xd?

is thatmeans,

lmao = laughing my ass off

OK, DID YOU LOOK MY next reply please provide some solution,

fine tmmrw ill try to come up with a solution here discord, ibsterking

my website is a WordPress website, not like yours, I think you have coded yourself in HTML and CSS to create your Website

also try linking your website to Google using the search console, aka verifying you own your website to Google, that being said, that wonā€™t fix it straight away mine took quite some time to fix itself.
research a lot u should find a solution .

yes i have coded mine myself that might also be a factor . :thinking:

I have linked my website to the Google search console from day one even though it shows the problem as I mentioned above also on SEO analysis ON rank math it shows there is no title. but I have given a title to my website. you can check it by visiting my websiteā€¦
Thanks

np gl solving it, try the smallest things, u should find a solution. Good luck!

it may be INFINITY FREE New Rule for INFINITY FREE Subdomain user, I don`t knowā€¦

1 Like

Ok,thanks

1 Like

How long has it been since it got indexed?

1 Like

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY,
it INDEXED since 21 Jul 2023

why are you still screaming. annoying.

Not sure are you validated your domain on google side.

I didnā€™t reply to you.

This topic has gotten out of hand, so Iā€™ll try to explain some things:
@IbsterTech: You were able to add your website to Google Search Console a long time ago, I presume, back when they had not disabled registering with subdomains there. This is why it works fine for you.

@RxRajesh: Unfortunately, Google Search Console no longer allows you to add subdomains to their services. Youā€™ll need your own custom domain as mentioned above.

6 Likes
  1. As INFINITY FREE supports not domain verification it supports only URL prefix or something VERIFICATION ON Google search console. I did that and even try to domain verification on GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLEā€¦
  2. AND SEE WHAT IT ISā€¦

1. And one thing I AM NOT screaming. annoying. I am trying to SOLVE my problem, If you have solution please provide, so, that I can solve the problem, if don`t know thenā€¦

THANKS