Where can I find my intermediate certificate?

Esse é o meu site: https://lucasdamascenodesenhorealista.wuaze.com/
Vários plataformas falam que tem problema no certificado ssl, fiz uns testes que dizem que está faltando um certificado intermediário crt e está faland mesmo, onde encontro o meu?

Hi and welcome to the forum! Please note that this is an English forum and so you must speak in English or at least provide an accurate translation of your content. Since you didn’t do that I’m gonna translate it for you:

You can’t install intermediate certificates on free hosting. You can either leave it be, or if you want a free solution, get a free custom domain from EU.org (if you withstand the wait) or PP.UA, change the nameservers to ours, add it on your hosting account under either the “Addon Domains” or the “Parked Domains” section of the Control Panel and configure Cloudflare on it with this guide:

8 Likes

Still using the free service, will you have to deal with some browsers saying that my site is not secure because of the incomplete certificate?

Yes; however, it depends on the browser. You may opt to choose another provider such as ZeroSSL or GoGetSSL. The reason for this is that for some reason the GTS chain is not installed on many devices outside of the USA, Canada, UK, or similar countries (for whatever reason); however, it seems like the UserTrust (GoGetSSL and ZeroSSL) is.

5 Likes

I would generally recommend GTS over ZeroSSL. GTS is google afterall, so I expect it to be widely trusted.

While both GoGetSSL and ZeroSSL are using the Sectigo Root, USERTrust, ZeroSSL’s intermediate chain is also, not in every device.
GoGetSSL is relatively “bigger”, being backed by DigiCert (so I don’t know why is it a Sectigo Root), but it’s intermediate should be installed in most devices.

OP’s domain seems to be a Custom Domain, so I would recommend using Let’s Encrypt for the best compatibility

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.