Whats is wrong, yesterday was working fine

epiz_29217846

url minimarketsanfelipe.com

Same here… Please somebody help!!!

IP 185.27.134.57 was a short time down

I see this now

or

2 Likes

how do you think it’s not related to the topic ?

test is here

the domain i bought on namecheap… the hostig is inifnity freee ns1.epizy.com ns2.epizy.com

I answer the OP question
you came later…

so please

2 Likes

@a1astairstephen, you should provide a domain. Also, @Oxy is showing relevant information to the OP’s issue. If your issue is ‘unrelated’ you shouldn’t be posting on this topic.

2 Likes

You are correct. iFastNet has issues like this, and we tell you how to solve them. Also, caps are considered yelling, and that’s quite rude. Furthermore, you already have a topic, you why are you posting on this one as well?

1 Like

It does not have to be a problem at all but for example an update running on the server
which while being performed causes such conditions.

I certainly beg you not to waste your life time on futile discussions

I mean, when we have people in here who think they run the host; provide biased input and self diagnosis - users shouldn’t have to dig for solution if in fact it is a problem with Infinity host service, then suddenly help requests get removed and replies hidden for speaking the truth against a pretentious forum user?? wow

@RUSHWHQ2020000

it seems to me that everything is ok now

Update - after 25 minutes it doesn’t work again

2 Likes

from here i cant access…

1 Like

No, I’m using epizy subdomain right now. But don’t worry, my problem is automatically fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.