What is this dumb upload speed?

What is this dumb upload speed and what is this trash service If i cannot even upload a 100 mb file it stops at 50%? How do you guys even run a business?

Why even open something you can’t run good enough just close it and monetize it don’t waste people’s time. This is beyond a trash service

You cannot upload anything over 10MB, if it is a ZIP file then you need to extract it and then upload its files.

This was your choice to choose a free hosting. Why complain about something which you do not pay for?
There is also Knowledge Base which means you could’ve researched a bit into it before doing anything.

12 Likes

The InfinityFree web servers have size limits for all files. If the file size exceeds the limit, the file is automatically deleted.

The size limits are:

HTML and PHP files are limited 1 MB.
.htaccess files are limited to 10 kB.
All other files are limited to 10 MB.

Please note that this is a file size limit, not just a PHP upload limit. All files on your account are subject to this limit, regardless of how you’re trying to get this file on your account.

Additionally certain file types like .PDF, .EXE and others will be automatically deleted from the server as InfinityFree is a web host not a file sharing service

7 Likes

I agree! It’s not like there’s 400,000+ users who happily use this free service. If you have problems, you can pay for InfinityFree’s premium service, which is managed by their first party partner, iFastNet. It has less restrictions, meaning you can upload a 100mb file if you really wanted to.

5 Likes

I uploaded through ftp this topic can be closed mb

2 Likes

Glad to hear you were able to find a solution!

6 Likes