Webspace to transfer to infinity

I had a webspace with tpg. Now they close this down. I have downloaded all my files into a folder in my pc using filezilla. How do I upload this to infinity? thanks

Of course this

What do I enter in host username and password

Is user name epiz_ 34094109. What is password and host

Check from the client area

1 Like

Found password but can’t see host?

What directory to go to upload?

Read this

/htdocs for a start.

4 Likes

please see message in filezilla

Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection attempt failed with ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server.
Error: Could not connect to server

This is wrong

Read this

3 Likes

I was able to upload all my files by filezilla. But when I checked the website, it is asking me to create a website. How do get to see my old website as uploaded in filezilla in the remote

Kang please check on my website why it is not loading thanks

my website is dancemusic.rf.gd

Did you do this?

Please screenshot file structure of website

1 Like

Hi Kang what will I ask tpg to send me what file so you will know the answer?

What you have screenshot is the file structure of the previous host.
I need you to show that of the current host

sorry i dont understand. You are my current host isnt it?

InfinityFree is the current host

Seeing how I currently see our default welcome page on your site while you said you uploaded files, I think this article is relevant for you:

The first thing to check under the “I already uploaded a website, why don’t I see it” is “Make sure to upload your files to the htdocs folder”. And I’ve checked your account, and I see that’s where you went wrong.

Please make sure to upload your website files to the folder called htdocs. Files uploaded anywhere else, including the root folder of your account, are not picked up on your site.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.