Website showing generic ads despite being active

Hello, my website http://peepay.epizy.com is showing just ads for epizy.com, instead of the actual content, just like if the web was not existing.
However, I checked my account (epiz_23533717) and it says it is active and I can access the control panel, the databases, the file manager, etc…
The website has worked since I created it and it worked earlier today when I last checked too.
What is going on?
Thanks

Update: when I choose a different connection, it loads fine.
Via my ISP, the ads show instead.

It sounds like your ISP has cached old domain information, and is still sending you to the parking page we use for unused domains.

This is completely normal. Just wait for a few days and your ISP should show your website as well.

Huh, but the website has been running for several weeks now. Could it be cached for so long?
Moreover, I am travelling now, so what I called “my ISP” is actually the “current ISP”, which I have never used to access my website before (and I doubt anyone else has, as it is a personal project), so I wonder why they have it cached like that in the first place.
Is there anything I can do to load the fresh copy (non-cached) via this ISP? Or do I have no power over that?

Depending on your device, you may be able to customize the DNS Resolvers of your connection. Most ISPs operate their own resolvers, but their quality varies a lot. But other providers can also be used. For example, both Google and Cloudflare operate very fast and reliable DNS resolvers, which don’t cache as long as most others.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.