Website loading snail paced

sachinkhatri.in

Website is taking one to two minutes to load. It even doesn’t have any images yet.

Please look in to it.

I looked into it. Your page loads in 1 second, which is perfectly fine for a WordPress site.

1 Like

thanks for the awesome information.

Sorry, might be fast at your own end. Not so at mine. And I am having a fairly good connection (75Mbps) and all other sites are loading promptly. I checked on google and I am not alone having same problem with infinityfree. Yes, at this moment it seems to be having better response. Yet just now it took 10 seconds to respond. Once it responds, then it loads comparatively quickly.

Try using a different internet connect, such as cellular data for example.

I changed the DNS and results have improved. But now, I am getting a new problem. My website has been suspended by infinityfree for exceeding daily hit limit. I checked the policy which limits the maximum number of hits to 50000 per day. There is no way my website would have even got 50 hits in the day, let alone 50000.

Note that the hits limit also includes bots, and you could easily be getting thousands of those. Also, every reload counts as a hit as well. Your site may have been hit with a DDoS attack. A few other people here have reported the same.

2 Likes

Due to DDOS attack, many have reported that.

2 Likes

This is likely the WordPress cron scheduler. WordPress executes background tasks, like checking for upgrades, on the first page load in the background.

This is just how WordPress works, there isn’t a lot you can do about this.

1 Like

Looks like it is a pretty frequent event here. Today also, my website got suspended. May be I will move my site from here.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.