Website loading and downtime issues

Website URL

https://goldoffers4you.online/

Hello. I’ve been experiencing problems with your servers. I am an affiliate and use your hosting for advertising, but the website is experiencing frequent downtime and slow loading, as shown in the attached images."

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Hi and welcome to the forum! Seems like you’re using Elementor, which is known to have problems with memory usage as its requirements don’t technically meet the minimum to run it. Please uninstall it and use WordPress’s classic editor or block editor instead to edit the pages of your website, as those two are light in resource usage.

6 Likes

Also, litespeed cache does not work well on free hosting.
Please uninstall the plugin

2 Likes

Specifically, LiteSpeed cache is designed to work well with the LiteSpeed web server, which we don’t have. It has a fallback mode, but I’ve been told it’s pretty bad compared to other caching extensions that don’t rely on special server software.

4 Likes

Website URL:

goldoffers4you.online

Hello again. I’ve already done what you instructed; I’ve uninstalled plugins, but the problems keep recurring: the website keeps going down, and it takes a long time to load. I rely on paid traffic from Google, and I can’t afford to lose money. What should I do? Could it be a problem with the hosting?"

Error Message

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

1 Like

the website loaded instantly which is very unusual because wordpress sites usually take 10-20 seconds to load for me

ive never seen a wordpress load so fast amazing !

4 Likes

It worked for me too. Loaded fast. No problems.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.