Website IPs 185.27.134.137 and 185.27.134.138 down for maintenance

They already missed the deadline, bud. The original post was more than a day ago.
Not a big deal, a bit annoying though.

Is the nameserver check system down too? I’ve been waiting a day for InfinityFree to verify my nameservers are InfinityFree ones and it still says they aren’t despite the fact a DNS lookup says my domain has the correct nameservers.

In addition, is the SSL DNS checker broken as well?

Is this the reason I keep getting a blank screen on Softaculous? And when it isn’t, the installation stops at 36%?

I have no idea, what does the InfinifyFree @Admin think?

I’ve made a post about the issues I mentioned earlier here: Are the InfinityFree DNS/Nameserver systems down?

185.27.134.138 this is my account . please complete the upgrade soon. i can not access FTP please please help me sir.

Only we can do this problem is to wait and let them fix the issue.

It also happens to one of my account. Kindly wait and have patience everyone…

when the upgrade will completed please reply me :blush:

kindly help me @Admin sir

Yes, the migration is still in progress. iFastNet hopes to complete it today, but there were complications, so it’s hard to know for sure.

I would like to remind you that the known symptoms and affected accounts are described in the initial post. If you are experiencing one of the issues listed there, and are on one of the IP addresses listed, then you will be affected by the issue described there.

Other features (like the SSL Certificates system) and other accounts are not affected. So if you’re experiencing a different issue or are on a different IP address, you are not affected by this outage.

So if that’s the case, please don’t pollute this topic with unrelated messages, and create a separate topic instead.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: I need help

Over the last year or two there have been a number of lengthy outages. Yet, I get occasional emails asking me to upgrade to the paid service. Yeah… no thanks. This is not really a good way to get paying clients.

3 Likes

I’m Still waiting yawn yawn yawn :frowning:

3 Likes

Any updates?

2 Likes

The 4th day has begun ))

4 Likes

This is probably one of the longest maintenance outages I’ve ever seen.
Kinda sucks when you need to access it real bad ASAP, too.
No pre-warnings, no nothin’. Couldn’t get any backup up on time.

Lesson learned.

4 Likes