Website has been blocked

If you wanted to specify new index files then yes, you have to create a .htaccess file, or modifiy the file if it already exists in your htdocs.

4 Likes

No, that’s not the recommended solution. The recommended solution is to upload your website files to the right location with the right name. Meaning: a file named index.php, index.html or index.htm uploaded directly to the htdocs folder.

Only if you insist on having your website setup in a non-standard way should you setup .htaccess rules to customize server behavior.

6 Likes

but my files already upload in the htdocs,

What is inside htdocs?

5 Likes

all is my php and css files

We cannot help you if you do not provide detailed info.
Please provide a screenshot of the htdocs content

5 Likes

What is inside paint portal?
Take note having space in your folder name will mess up your website

6 Likes

my website can run b4 but suddenly get block, is it relate to my account license? or my license expired?

You uploaded your files to a subfolder of htdocs. That’s why it doesn’t work. The best way to fix this is to move all the files out of the paint portal folder and directly in the htdocs folder.

• Your website isn’t “blocked”, it’s just not working because your website isn’t set up correctly.
  • There is no such thing as an account “license”.
  • Accounts don’t expire. And if it did get deactivated for inactivity, you would know about it, because the effects are much less subtle.
6 Likes

i already move all the files to the htdocs but my website still get block, why?

Can you share the contents of your htdocs folder again?

Alternatively, the article linked above by @Frank419 mentions many common reasons and helps troubleshoot most of them:

4 Likes

i can access to my website although i add a folder inside the htdocs folder

this is my connection to the website link

Because you did not read.

Read carefully and follow instructions

From which file?

4 Likes

config.php

I don’t see how that code would make any connections.

All what it will do is to retrieve the full link base on a relative path, and that’s all.

I know that you have codes above, but since you explicity asked for this part, that’s all of my answer.

5 Likes

Because there is no index file in the folder. When a hosting server tries to load a website folder, it will look for a file called index.php, index.html or index.htm, which will be loaded as the “home page” of that folder. If no such file exists, you’ll see a 403 error.

Please choose which page you want to have as your website’s home page, and rename it to index.php so it gets loaded as the main page.

Defining a constant and a function in PHP isn’t go to do anything if the PHP code isn’t triggered. Which is the case here: our servers have no idea how to use your website code to render a page because the right files don’t exist in the expected location.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.