Website error, my wordpress website is saying that there is a critical error in your website

My website is showing error he says i have to troubleshoot but i tried everything but didnt get any response. Please help me anyone my website is https://truecart.greatesite.net please help me anyone to get my website back for god sake please.

Hello @truecart, and welcome to the forum.
Please state the correct domain name, as I think it is actually truecart.greatsite.net and not truecart.greatesite.net. Either way, it is not assigned to a hosting account, so please send a screenshot of the client area.
Thanks

I am so sorry for that i by mistakenly typed wrong domain, the correct one is https://truecart.epizy.com/wp-admin/

1 Like

I am unable to find the unexpected ending in function.php folder .

sir i had done the wordpress debug option and i found that it says unexpected ending in the funtion.php folder but i am unable to find that wrong ending on the given row no.

sir i had done the wordpress debug option and i found that it says unexpected ending in the script-loader.php folder but i am unable to find that wrong ending on the given row no.

Try reinstalling WP

1 Like

I had updated and my website is now opening but my file manager is not opening as it says could not read line from socket. Please do something i want to do something in it .

Why not use filezilla?

Sir i tried using file zilla but the same thing is happening I am unable to access my file manager. Filezilla is not able to establish connection.

Sir nothing is happening everytime it is saying the same error.

2 Likes

@truecart, please try again now, and please use FilaZilla. There was some sort of server error before, but I believe it is now resolved.
Thanks!

Hi -

I’m having a similar issue on my site. I cannot upgrade Wordpress in the admin dashboard - it just hangs on unpacking.

I’ve opened Filezilla to try and reinstall manually with the Wordpress download, but Filezilla also hangs on “Retrieving directory listing” and then "Failed to retrieve directory listing.

Is there an issue with my account?

Use Softaculous

Probably not.

In general, updating software is a big and complex operation during which many things can go wrong. We can usually tell when WordPress has updated a new major version judging by the number of people looking for help with corrupted sites.

So far we’ve been unable to identify what exactly causes it to crash or we would have fixed it already. So for now, repairing your site by following the instructions from the article linked to here is your best bet.

1 Like

Hi -

I understand that would be an issue for the Wordpress admin dashboard itself, but doesn’t Filezilla not being able to connect in a timely manner suggest an issue with the server(s) itself, rather than the Wordpress installation?

I’m also getting the same when I open the cPanel and on the Softaculous Apps Installer link to try installing from there. Chrome tells me that the site took too long to respond…

Well if your file is too large, or takes to long to upload on your internet, the session may time out before the upload is complete, resulting in that error.

Maybe try an incognito tab or a different browser?

Thanks!