Website Access Denied

Website URL

http://dopyeongwiki5.rf.gd/index.php/대문

Error Message

Warning: Trying to access array offset on true in /home/vol18_1/infinityfree.com/if0_38168005/htdocs/includes/Parser/ParserOutput.php on line 2311

Other Information

The site I couldn’t access due to HTTP error 500 has now gone down, and the message “Warning: Trying to access array offset on true in /home/vol18_1/infinityfree.com/if0_38168005/htdocs/includes/Parser/ParserOutput.php on line 2311” is everywhere.

Beep boop, I’m a bot! I dug through the forum to get you started. I sometimes get things wrong though, so do with this what you will until a human has a look.

Which hosting account is dopyeongwiki5.rf.gd on? Please give me the account username (it looks like if0_12345678). The domain isn’t on the account I can see for your forum profile, which only holds a different rf.gd subdomain. The error path also shows a username, and I’d like to be sure we’re talking about the same account.

I’d also like to know what changed between the HTTP 500 and this warning. Did you edit LocalSettings.php, install or update an extension or skin, upgrade MediaWiki, or change the PHP version? A warning from inside MediaWiki’s own ParserOutput.php could come from several places. That includes the MediaWiki code, an extension, or cached page data. Nothing I found says which one it is here.

I searched the forum for this exact warning and found nothing. The MediaWiki topics that came up are about other errors, so I can’t say they’re the same problem.

I’ve just been looking at another post with the exact same error. It’s your site built using media wiki? And did you update to the newest version?