Webmail working but not receiving emails

Webmail is now working but I tried to receive some emails and I cannot receive them.

EDIT: I received the emails but they came with 1 hour delay, can you solve this please

@Magus829 said:
EDIT: I received the emails but they came with 1 hour delay, can you solve this please

What is there to solve? Email is a complicated beast and, contrary to the wrong expectations of many, it’s not an instant messaging protocol.

@Admin said:

@Magus829 said:

What is there to solve? Email is a complicated beast and, contrary to the wrong expectations of many, it’s not an instant messaging protocol.

Before the downtime the emails were totally instant.

Why is there this huge delay (almost 2 hours)

I just sent an email to one of my own email accounts and it arrived instantly. So I don’t think there is some big server issue (at least, I can find it).

Can you please check the following:

• Does this issue apply to all email accounts, domains and hosting accounts, or only some?
  • Does this issue apply when sending from anywhere, or only specific email addresses or email services?

I can confirm this issue. I’m able to get in to webmail (any account), but not with its features; sending and receiving mail. Currently tested: yahoo (@ymail.com). It’s possible that Yahoo put a blacklist to your record. But until you ask them, I guess we’ll never find out

@Joo_Nath said:
I can confirm this issue. I’m able to get in to webmail (any account), but not with its features; sending and receiving mail. Currently tested: yahoo (@ymail.com). It’s possible that Yahoo put a blacklist to your record. But until you ask them, I guess we’ll never find out

It’s possible that it’s a blacklisting issue, safe for one caveat. If Yahoo has blacklisted us, that would mean Yahoo would not accept email from us. But you would still be able to receive email sent with Yahoo and receive it here (no sensible email provider does outbound blacklisting).

And if I request further information and I don’t get it, then I can’t help you figure it out.